12/02/2007 gameday

Kauss

Fighter
Time for another round of golden gate gameday.

Secrets of the golden gate

The gate is showing up less and less often, but for longer sets of time when it does show up. Rarely do people die or fall into it anymore, but eyes still watch it and say that whenever it opens a man comes out, speaks into the air and then leaves back through the gate. Who is the man and what is he doing to the golden gate?

Date: 12/02/2007 sunday
Time: Lets shoot for a little early, show up at 10 am, game starts 11-11:30
Prefered class/group: We have been very low on healers the last few golden gate gamedays, so if you want to know if your earth caster will be loved, he/she may just well be.

If you have any questions PM me as always, and please post here if you think you will show up, and if its NPC or PC.

Re: 12/02/2007 game day

Just to let you know that Oregon is also planning to have a game day on the 2nd.

Ok, guys, I have been told by a friend of mine from another game that they are or have moved to hamlin park. So we might be contesting with another game, I suggest we all show up a little early and what not. And I will be there.

Tell 'em to get their own park, for serious.

Or reserve the covered area in advance, that way we've got it for sure. IIRC, it doesn't cost much/anything. Somebody get me the number (I'm pretty sure it's posted in the covered area) and I'll do it for next time if it's going to be a problem.

Re: 12/02/2007 game day

Harlock Hammerhand said:
Just to let you know that Oregon is also planning to have a game day on the 2nd.
I know, but not a huge worry, we normaly dont have a huge crossover. And I learned about oregon's GD after I had already put the date in motion.

Renner said:
Ok, guys, I have been told by a friend of mine from another game that they are or have moved to hamlin park. So we might be contesting with another game, I suggest we all show up a little early and what not. And I will be there.
Another game on the same day as well, or just using the site in general? If its just the site in general shouldnt be to hard to work out or if needed pre book.

They generealy play every sunday and they moved to the park on our last event. I will try to get the number when I get there and let you know Matt.

Just a note, I know we have some snow but I will still be holding this. I still want everyone to come by, but be safe and sane about it. Drive carefully.

So.. this still goen on with all that snow out there... kinda like to know before im crazy enough to take off.. =P

i can't believe we did that. east coasters are all nuts if they play in the snow :wink:

Back