2.1 Alpha Dragon Stamp Survey

tieran

Duke
Alliance Rules
Gettysburg Staff
Marshal
Hello!

Below you’ll find a link for a survey looking for opinions, thoughts, feelings, and criticisms on the 2.1 Alpha packet.

ARC is actively looking for both general opinions about changes as well as more nuanced and extensive thoughts on the various proposed changes.

The survey looks for a general rating for each change and gives you the opportunity to provide more extensive thoughts as well.

Completing all of the mandatory rankings will get you 6 DS and providing at least 15 substantive (why did you rate it this way, what would you change about it if necessary, or how do you see this helping/hindering the game) pieces of feedback throughout the survey will get you an additional 6 DS.

We do ask that if you have no opinion on a particular change you rank it at a 3.

As always, if you’ve got questions on the proposed changes or on the survey itself, please feel free to post them here for discussion.

Survey Link: https://bit.ly/2dot1survey

The survey will be closing Friday, 2/11/22.

Last edited:
Just a quick update here.

We have received 75 survey responses and you have about 10 more days left to submit them.

I plan to close the survey at 6pm Eastern on Friday, 2/11/22. If your response is not in before then, it will not be able to be submitted.

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

Survey is now closed!
Thanks to all who participated!

When do dragon-stamps get distributed for participants?
Don't mess with this man he's serious about getting paid. It cost me a solid platinum just because I made a deal with him and took a few years to make good.

The list of who gets how much was sent over to the person who will be inputting the rewards earlier today. Its a manual entry of over 100 items and take a bit of time for each one, so it may be done over a span of time.
There is a possibility that if you provided your character name int he survey instead of your real name and/or didn't use the email you use for the CMA as your email address, there may be some additional delay while we connect the dots.
I'd say if you don't see rewards on your CMA account by the end of April, there was a significant problem and you should reach out to me.

As promised, the dragon stamps have been added before the end of April.
If you should have gotten them and it doesn’t look like you have, email Albert at dragonstamps@alliancelarp.com. He can get you sorted out. There are probably multiple cma entries in your name and it went to the other one.
Any issues related to the amount, reach out to me directly and we can sort it out.

Thanks!

Back