2009 event descriptions

Here are the event descriptions so far for 2009:

April 3, 4, 5
"A Change in Magic" (Weekend) After three months of formal magic no longer working anywhere in Tar Navarria, the Troops of the Dominion have grown quiet. What are they planning on the Plains of Rage?

May 15, 16, 17
"The Reckoning" (Weekend) The time to strike has come; the Kingdom of Icenia descends upon the Dominion in full force, but will the united armies of Tar Navaria be able to finally put the Rotes Getragen to rest?

June 5, 6, 7
"Spears and Shadows" (Weekend) As hobling Ambassadors visit Fairdale, Icenia gains a new neighbor. The bugbears, hobgoblins and trolls of Broken Spear have forged a kingdom of their own, and seem to possess the strength to hold it...

July 10, 11, 12
"Beyond the Sea" (Weekend) Ancient magic awakens old allies, but can the adventurers reach them in time?

August 7, 8, 9
"The Phoenix and the Wyrm" (Weekend) The Imladari host the Individual Tournament of 609, but more than elves are coming to Fairdale.

September 11, 12, 13
To Be Announced (Weekend)

October 16, 17, 18
"The Nightmare Awakens" (Weekend) The first Halloween without a King comes to pass in Icenia. Will the adventurers meet the fabled Prince? And what will lie in store for Fairdale upon Nox Terrorem?

Hopefully the Kid's Event gets posted soon. I'm really excited about taking my girls. I just hope it's not the first weekend in August (Jul 31-Aug 2). That's really all I got planned this summer so I have a good feeling we'll be able to make it up this year. I know my girls would have a blast.

Can it be April now???

yeah! i asked that question in the nh forums like back in late november, after the final event. :p

Can't wait to go to these events.

The two Dominion ones seem especially interesting.

Take a wild guess what events I will absolutly be PC-ing.
--bill

I'm assuming the lowbie annnnnnnnd maybe the hobling one. Right Bill?

Or should I say, Quid pro Quo Amaranthus? ;)

-Ali

This time I'm going to that thing with the stuff Bill. Thug life.

September is going to be the lowbie, the teaser should be up soon. (still trying to come up with a word that rhymes with "gelatinous") :lol:
-toddo

This year's lowbie will be the debut event for our newest team member, Amelia! She and Toddo will be co-writing what I'm sure will be an awesome event that low lv characters will love to play, and the rest of us will have a blast NPCing. I've seen the preliminary work and I'm already excited!

Yay for Ameilia!!!!! I wuv lowbi events! ^_^

Tetsu said:
This time I'm going to that thing with the stuff Bill. Thug life.

sweet. the stuff with the thing will be totaly rocked.
--bill

If Amelia puts early-morning, bellringing kobolds into the rundown then retribution will be swift, deadly and in the form of kyle running and me staying in bed.

This seaon will rock.

Back