2010 Event Dates

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
**OLD DATES DELETED - See Above for 2011 Event Calendar**

Claremont NH Main Site
47 Ellis Lane
Claremont NH 03743

Where it says turn onto Ellis Lane, it may be incorrect. The site is at the end of the road, which looks more like a driveway. There will be a two-story, bright yellow farmhouse on your left if you are going up the correct driveway.

November Site
Lone Tree Scout Reservation
Located at 12 West Shore Park Road
Kingston, NH off Route 125

We look forward to seeing many of you at the events!

~Jaimi

Re: 2009 Event Dates

I'll be there starting May, granted I graduate...

Fearless Leader said:
Tsk tsk. Once more, you forgot to tell me so I could update the Alliance calendar.

Dammit!

I was going to mention it yesterday on the phone, I swear.

After the blast I had with the NH folks who came down for the Ohio event a few weeks back, I'm definitely gonna make it up for at least one event this year up there. I was at the Clairmont site the first summer it was up and running, 2001 or 2002 I'm unsure anymore, but I'm wondering what the facilities are like now. At the time it had the running tavern and tarped-off frames for the two mages guild buildings and everything else was tents. Just wondering how far it had come along since, so I'll know if I need to pack my tent and all. Thanks, looking forward to it!

We still have the Tavern, and it's bigger.

We have three PC cabins.

The mage's guild and earth guild are each their own cabins as well.

This year we will be adding additional structures, and hopefully a shower.

I look forward to seeing you up there!

Gary

Wow. The April weekend might not work for me, the May weekend is my college graduation, and by the time June roles around I will be in China...for 3 years...

I'll find a way to see you all.

oh noes! your gonna miss all the super incredible awsomeness!!

Hernando said:
Wow. The April weekend might not work for me, the May weekend is my college graduation, and by the time June roles around I will be in China...for 3 years...

I'll find a way to see you all.

Then you'll come to the winter feast... if you know what's good for you.

There's something on the website about a noobie event in July - any more info about when that is or if it's happening? Also, would it be a full weekend?
That being said, although I only came to 3 events last year, I am extremely pumped about LARP this year, and am recruiting hard for you guys.

-Tim

yeah, i also have hung two flyers in the game stores near me to try and get some more people as well.

Mendacity said:
There's something on the website about a noobie event in July - any more info about when that is or if it's happening? Also, would it be a full weekend?
That being said, although I only came to 3 events last year, I am extremely pumped about LARP this year, and am recruiting hard for you guys.

-Tim

Tim,

Yes, we (my staff, actually, I'm not running this one) will be running a full length low level weekend in July. The date of it is not yet finalized.

Gary

I take it along with the date, the build cap isn't finalized yet either?

dude, even if there was a cap, you're not low level now (unless you're entertaining a secondary). Yippie for chapter hoppers.

yay! I am officially not low level now. :D

Yea I was thinking about more for secondary's. Of course I've got one of those going with monthlies... ;)

Dreamingfurther said:
yay! I am officially not low level now. :D

Yea I was thinking about more for secondary's. Of course I've got one of those going with monthlies... ;)

We decided on 10th level, but I can't recall the exact build number we agreed on. I have it on my laptop.

I'll post it soon, unless someone who was at the meeting recalls?

For the low level in July, here is what we decided on:

94 soft build cap- Which means that craftsman skills, production skills (we do include alchemy up to three levels in the tally) and the teacher skill won't be tallied in, so long as your character doesn't not exceed 114 build, total.

Additionally, there will be a maxim 300 production limit brought in per character. This does include production items that the character can make at logistics.

Lastly, only one magic item with one ritual (not including preserve duration or permanence rituals) per character, and there is no limit on times ever items.

If you have any questions please email deadlandsrules@gmail.com.

oh, man...i'm not 100% sure i can do the opener. bah.

i have to take my friend to court on my birthday (the 18th) so i just don't know...i want to, so hardcore.
i love jaimi.

barbarianchickie said:

i have to take my friend to court on my birthday (the 18th) so i just don't know...i want to, so hardcore.
i love jaimi.

Doooooo iiiiiiiiiiit. Come to the opener!

barbarianchickie said:

i love jaimi.

Love you back lady....and if you don't come.....

I will kill you....
...with hugs and mean looks!

;)

Back