2010 HQ schedule

Here's the schedule for 2010, subject to change as always...

I'm sure there will be some kid's events squeezed in there as well. We also have 4 other groups renting from us next year, so we had to schedule our own events now before they grabbed the weekends we wanted!

APRIL 23: ASHBURY

MAY 21: ASHBURY

JUNE 11: LOW LEVEL ALTERNATE CAMPAIGN

JUNE 25: ASHBURY

JULY 23: ASHBURY

AUGUST 6: LOW LEVEL ALTERNATE CAMPAIGN

AUGUST 20: ASHBURY

SEPTEMBER 10: ASHBURY

OCTOBER 1: ASHBURY

This year, I will be officially discharged from the Army and thus no longer have any weekend drill conflicts. Horray! I'm so there for events and work weekends. I'm psyched!

LOW LEVEL ALTERNATE CAMPAIGN??

Where can i read more about this ?

Tim

I like how there will be two low level events this year.

More chances for new players, new characters, and crazy randomness.

Ironleaf said:
LOW LEVEL ALTERNATE CAMPAIGN??

Where can i read more about this ?

Tim

Patience, Grasshopper!

It will be a new campaign, taking place on Fortannis. Everyone will have to start 1st level characters. You can not transfer into this campaign, you can only transfer out, and once you transfer out, you can't come back.

More details will be forthcoming!

These are all weekend events? Or are there some faire days or something mixed in there?

I know at least all the Ashbury ones are regular weekends. I am fairly certain that the low level events are too, but I'm not involved in those, so I'll let those who are speak. ;)

James Trotta said:
These are all weekend events? Or are there some faire days or something mixed in there?

We may very well schedule a "newbie" faire day early in the season, where you can bring your friends for a day just to see what it's like and we'll run them through a module through the woods.

We're also discussing having an Ashbury reunion weekend, where we invite a lot of our old players to come and attend and meet their old friends. It will be a regular event, just with one date that everyone can say "Hey, I'd love to see my old buddies again, and I know that they will probably be there this weekend".

Allow us to have our big annual plot scheduling meeting first and then more announcements will be forthcoming. Right now, I just wanted to get the dates on the calendar.

haha the May event is one week before my wedding and yet again the September event falls on my birthday lol... lookin like a good year!

After a Plot Committee meeting I can announce some of the event names and descriptions!:

APRIL 23: “A Call to Arms” Since the defeat of The Dominion, the Duke has called for help in the retaking of Trellheim – but trolls are the least of the problems.

MAY 21: “Storming the Beach” With the appearance of the Keliani, the time is right for the Children of Camulous to retake their homelands, but the Vacarrans are not about to take this lying down…

JUNE 25: “All that Skitters is Gold” Why are the attercob attacking now and where are they getting their powers from?

JULY 23: To be announced

AUGUST 20: To be announced reunion weekend

SEPTEMBER 10: “Queen for Day”; The Mons Regalis will choose the next king or queen of Icenia, but its location is unknown. The search continues as the Ducal team Tournament provides entertainment.

OCTOBER 1: “The Prince’s Rite”: Freed from his curse, the Prince of the Absymal Gorge surveys his new domain. But a Prince needs subjects …

SO EXCITED!!!! Thank you Mike ! Seeing the "teasers" to what the weekends will hold makes me That much more ready for spring to be here already!

Back