2010 Schedule

Here is the 2010 Schedule as it stands now, some of the later events may change:

2/26
4/2
5/21
6/11
7/16
9/10
10/15
11/12

YEE-HAW!!! Schedule is up.

Thanks for posting this as soon as you could. Makes Scheduling way easier for me.

-Joe

OMGosh, events starting in February?! Woohoo!! Guess I better buy some woolies!

LOVE winter events. They are so hardcore!

indeed, this is awesome, I'd love to try and make the treck out for some snowtime fun. High makeup likes colder weather too :)

Am I correct in assuming this is not a full season of 1 days, but rather just the friday date for weekend events? Thanks.

Whoot, a camp with heat! :D I hope that I can make it out there this year. :D

Amanda

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

See you guys for EASTER!!!!

daver

This may seem like a silly question, but it's actually info I need. Are all the dates posted here full weekend events?

Thanks.

Inaryn,

At this time South Michigan only does full weekends, so I am 98% sure that those are all full weekends.

Hope to see you out there,
daver

Okay so sorry... Got this chapter and traverse city confused for a bit there wondering what the event fee is for November.
- dawson

Lok said:
Okay so sorry... Got this chapter and traverse city confused for a bit there wondering what the event fee is for November.
- dawson

The November weekend fee is $50. There is no pre-reg discount, but also no membership fee. The membership is included in the price.

Food price for the weekend varies, depending on who runs the tavern, usually around $10 and always optional. The Site does have refrigeration and kitchens if people want to feed themselves.

Hope to see you out there.

-Joe

I wouldn't come alone if I make the drive from Minnesota. If one of them were to decide to NPC how much is that?
-dawson

so it's official there will be at least 3... maybe 4 of us coming out. where do we send our preregistration to?

Have your character cards sent to: alliancesouthmi@yahoo.com

Somi allows LCO Magic items from other chapters, I would E-mail a list ahead of time to that same E-mail to make sure their isn't anything super wonky like times per day rift items. Odds are you'll be fine though.

You can pay at logistics, so you should be covered.

See you in November.

-Joe

Back