2012 Schedule - Confirmed

2 days after thanksgiving someone bet me i could not jump over there head. So i ran and did so, but servery sprained my ankle. I chilled through the winter and last month was in Florida for a renn Faire, first day their i stop to see my brother in Daytona and my 6 nieces/nephews.. playing kickball i sprain my other ankle, BAD. Severyly black and blue, limping hard core couple weeks.
Last few weeks i still feel the pain but continue on in my life, only to finally go to a doctor/orthopedic and he told me i had injured both my ankles, rips tears, and right foot broken in 2 spots. but the recent sprain hair line fracture was still healing in my right foot.

Diagnosis: Doctor says to me, not sure how they healed correctly or are in process of. No chipped bones is good. "Not sure how you were able to continue to do so these past few weeks but I would Def stop jumping rope and kicking things however until your ankle muscles are more re-rehabilitated". The worst that could happen is another tear/brake, on an already weakened foot/ankle.

So yeah, no idea if i'll be up for the opener, Doctor said do nothing for 3/4 weeks then minimal exercise for 3/4 weeks, and after that still take it easy for a bit more. Hate doctors, they always have something bad to tell you.

-Toddy

Sorry to hear about your injuries Toddy. Is it all upper body work outs for the next month? I can just see you doing hand stand push ups. ;)

Jess

I will more than likely be there for first event. Granted I can find a babysitter for my soon to be born child...

EDIT: I also have a video camera, so if Plot wants me to take any okay videos for them, let me know :)

Back