2013 Mod Day?

SURVEY: Hey everybody! I know a lot of people have personal plots or projects they’re working on in-game that we don’t always have time to get to during regular events. If enough of you are interested we’d like to include a joint Twinspire/Maelstrom Mod Day some time this year. For example, something like Twisnpire mods 11am-2pm and then Maelstrom mods 2pm-5pm.
For new players: a Mod Day is where a player can take a small group of other players off to accomplish some personal or small goal in game that they haven't been able to accomplish at events, be that because of time constraints, staff constraints, or simply wanting to keep things a little more private. It is a chance to talk to that NPC you haven't been able to talk to, cast those rituals before the reagents expire, and pursue other personal goals.
It costs $10 and you get half a normal blanket of XP. A player may choose to NPC for another mod happening on the same day, in which case they'll gain half a blanket of xp (for a total of one full faire day's xp) and 25 goblin stamps. A player may also NPC two mods for the same xp reward, and 50 goblin stamps. Or a player may PC two mods and get the xp that way.
So! Who would be interested in participating in a Mod Day some time in 2013?

certainly interested in it. need more game Days as well. weekends are great, but are very draining on the pocket book. I'm very happy that I can afford them right now but ouch.

Back