2013 Requested Donations List - Updated 12/18/2013

Re: 2013 Requested Donations List - Updated 8/5/2013

SeanVermilyea said:
Me and the wife will be bringing in a LOT of packets(720) already made to the event, but we'd like to know if you would be interested in any of the other things we potentially have to donate, and what they would be worth stamp wise.

1. a pair of treasure boxes, one is a small wooden chest and the other an old cigar box covered with some red leather.
2. Wand rep. wooden, decorated up, looks really good.
3. a pair of necklaces. both are HUGE(can wrap it twice around my neck easily) one has sea-shells throughout and the other has spices(cloves, not sure what else, smells good) on the necklace as well as some beads

See you next weekend

Sean and Nadine a.k.a. Nahani and Neolani
We'd be glad to receive any/all of these mentioned things. :thumbsup:

Re: 2013 Requested Donations List - Updated 8/5/2013

good to know, however, still curious of approximately how much i COULD get for the items. I know you can't give an exact until you actually see it, but was hoping for a ballpark figure maybe? it'd be appreicated. see ya friday

Re: 2013 Requested Donations List - Updated 8/23/2013

I'll send some tabards your way.

Re: 2013 Requested Donations List - Updated 8/25/2013

is there an updated list for this upcoming event? I am looking to make tabards/buy some of the more needed items, but i want to make sure i am not getting items the plot team already has.

Re: 2013 Requested Donations List - Updated 8/25/2013

An update will be posted later tonight, once I'm done working on a few other things. :thumbsup:

Re: 2013 Requested Donations List - Updated 10/3/2013

The above has been updated!

Re: 2013 Requested Donations List - Updated 10/22/2013

As mentioned above, Plot would like a pink tabard this event if possible. It doesn't need to be super nice, so if someone could make one for us this event, that'd be snazzy!

Re: 2013 Requested Donations List - Updated 10/22/2013

I'm bringing 2 white pucks of white cake makeup and about 10 of those "belt loops with weapon clips" you guys are asking for.

Back