2013 Season Donations...

Kitaruen

Knight
After careful review here will be the Chapters wants and needs for the 2013 season. Please contact me for questions at waysidelogistics@gmail.com
For large quantities or none listed items please contact me as well. Lets work together to have a great 2013 season. I will update regularly. Update March 28th 2013

Costuming, Makeup, and Prosthetics
Tabard donations must have tailored edges and necklines, and measure at least 2.33 yards (7 feet) from end to end and 20-24 inches wide. All Tabards will receive 35 GS each.
We need the following...
-4 Grey
-4 Yellow
-4 Purple
-4 White
-2 Light Blue with Dark Scaling
-Armor Reps are always taken however and will be awarded based on quality and style. Please contact me
-We need 3 sets of Elf Ears and Dark Elf Ears each earning 50 GS each

Packets
We are currently accepting all packet donations at a rate of 1 GS per packet of any quantity or color. However, specifically Orange, White, and Blue packets donated in 500+ quantities will earn 2 GS per packet. All packets must be made with bird seed that is free of large particules such as sunflower seeds.

Weapons
We are doing a major overhaul of our weapon stock and will grant a magic item pick for every 3 weapons donated and grant a gobby bonus for every 5 which will grow the more sets you turn in. If you want to claim a large portion of the following list please contact me for details. All weapon requests are for UltraLight Max sized weapons. Mundane build weapons will garner half GS. Latex weapons or well made and artistically pleasing ultralights will garner up to double GS. All weapons must pass Marshall Safety Inspection before awards are made.
-2 Long Blunt/Axes 100 GS ea
-4 Short Blunt/Axes 80 GS ea
-1 Bite 150 GS
-3 Long Claws 100 GS ea
-10 Short Claws 80 GS ea
-5 Short Swords 80 GS ea
-1 Staff 180 GS
-1 Dagger 50 GS

General Needs
-1 Large TV tray waist tall 100 GS
-1 Standard sized toolbox 100 GS
--Cash will be awarded at 4 GS to the dollar
-Food and Water will be awarded at 6 GS to the dollar
-Special Projects will be awarded on a case by case basis. But a rate of 5 GS per dollar and 40 GS per work hour will be applied for most projects
-MI picks will be awarded for large donations in lieu or addition too gobbies per staff discretion

I can make 3 pairs of MWE horns for you. Preferences on shape (I can make them curled or straight) or color?
I can also make the Biata claws. Would also like to know color preference on those.
:)

Back