2015 Donations

I can get the Southworth copper and blue parchment. Let me know if you want me to ship it directly to you or wait till the opener in May.

May will be fine. Thank you

I have extra high quality makeup brushes laying around. They are pink and black tho...any issue? I can also grab some nice sponges.

Feel free to grab the sponges. Also bring the bryshes.

That should be fine Jen. For makeup sponges, Party City has a bag of 12 really nice ones for a few bucks that work great with water based makeup. Those would be ideal to to the harder foam ones.

The brushes I am donating are also black and pink. :rolleyes:

Amanda

I will grab that paper for you guys.

I think I can have at least two of the tabbards done by the May event, how big do you want them?

72 inch minimum in length preferrably 84 inches

Please note the update to the donation lists.

Babywipes, spirit gum, and white packets being are 3 biggest needs right now.

Thanks to all for helping keep the list small as you have come through with everything really well so far.

I bet i can do at least 50 -100 white
packets.
Jon D.

Last minute donation request:
- 1 Feather Wings of Red, Blue or Purple (similar to HERE).
- 1 Pair of Black Feather Wings as above

You can find them easy enough at a Party City, or other costume outlet. Please let me know if you're able to donate so I can mark it off (so we won't have 4 people donating).

Thanks!

I would like to donate some things so u may blanket your chapter over the winter months. What items are you in need of as of now? I can send them down with a member as I'm from traverse city area this next event.

Back