2016 Community Involvement Project

Kasuni

Squire
**2016 Community Involvement Project**

Hey All,

It's important to us at this time that we do something positive for the community. We have a lot of people with a lot of passion involved with Alliance Seattle, and we invite you to participate in this year's community involvement project.

For our community involvement project this year, we will be collecting items that are useful for Seattle's homeless population. We will collect these items through December 3rd (the holiday party!) and then pending we will either bring everything to downtown Seattle to distribute or provide everything to a homeless shelter to distribute.

5 goblin stamps will be awarded per $1 spent on donation items. For items with no receipt, goblin stamps will be independently negotiated/issued. Please send pictures or bring the items to me to determine rates. (Manager@alliance-Seattle.com)

If you would like to volunteer to hand items out downtown, please let us know. We will plan for someday after the holiday party on December 3rd.

Items:
- Backpacks (new or used)
- Cotton socks (new, men's and women's)
- Books (Be thoughtful about what books you pick - don't throw in the 2nd book of a trilogy unless you're putting in the others as well)
- Hotel/travel shampoos/conditioners/soaps/lotions
- Toothbrush
- Toothpaste
- Notebooks
- Colored pencils
- Pencil sharpeners
- Cliff bars, or similar
- Ziploc baggies (gallon and quart)
- Gloves
- Hats
- Hand warmers
- Umbrellas
- Bandaids
- Chapstick
- Deodorant
- Individual laundry soap packets
- Small packages of tissues
- Disposable razors

If you are a part of, or know of, any groups in the community that you think would like to join us or contribute (other LARPers, churches, coworkers, etc) please consider reaching out to them. I will be doing so with my own community groups.

If there is anything you think we should add to this list, please let us know.

Thank you for your participation!

Back