2016 National Event Crafted and Props Donations!

I'll make 630 spell and 270 arrow packets (exact numbers will be available when I run out of fabric.)

Last edited:
I was looking for the cheapest possible potion vials available. If plot doesn't mind the look and someone has the $150, here's a link to 1200 plastic containers that would fit the requirements (also available in lots of 315 for just $40). Colors can also be chosen so might want to ask plot about that as well (would be good with the 315 lots - transparent greens for potions, transparent oranges for elixirs .) :)

http://www.lacontainerstore.com/Squeezetops-PST13-Child-Resistant-Pharmacy-Vials-1200Box_p_474.html

@markusdark I'd say those look a bit off. I know there is a company out there that has excellent pricing for our "standard" style potions, I'll see if I can dig up a link.

List updated with a new costume request, looking for a brown hooded robe. Also, added all the claiming for packets.

I was looking for the cheapest possible potion vials available. If plot doesn't mind the look and someone has the $150, here's a link to 1200 plastic containers that would fit the requirements (also available in lots of 315 for just $40). Colors can also be chosen so might want to ask plot about that as well (would be good with the 315 lots - transparent greens for potions, transparent oranges for elixirs .) :)

http://www.lacontainerstore.com/Squeezetops-PST13-Child-Resistant-Pharmacy-Vials-1200Box_p_474.html
These are the "standard" potion vials: 90 Tube - 13x100mm Clear Plastic Test Tube Set with Caps and Rack - Karter Scientific 207D3 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CSWFMOC/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_DjPbxb37TA76G

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Awesome link, thank you Luke! Adding those to the wishlist.

What type of traps are you looking for? Feel free to PM me if you don't want the general populace to know what type of traps. I might be able to make a few...

I have a large (but I am sure smaller) book I can donate. I was holding on to it for a long time for a spell book but never got around to it. :) I will try to bring it next time I see you.

@norman_b excellent! I will mark that as claimed!

The 3D printed locks - is the pattern printer ready?
Also, perhaps a silly question, but the $/DS conversion will be based on US$, yes?

Thanks!

Yes the pattern is printer ready, it has been provided by Alliance Calgary. yes the conversion rate is in USD.

Yes the pattern is printer ready, it has been provided by Alliance Calgary. yes the conversion rate is in USD.

Perfect. I'll claim those, then, as well as 500 arrows.

And thought so - fair enough!

@Lapaki Woot! Thanks!

@tolgar 2k-3k at the price the links have.

added David, thank you!

Do we have any ETA for getting DS for our crafted donations?

Last edited:
Anyone heard anything? Getting a bit frustrated by the deathly silence on this topic.

I will poke some people today PirateFox.

Any updates on dragon stamps for donations? I know that the person I went in with packet shipping on hadn't heard anything and I still have no updates to mine as well.

Thanks.

Back