2016 Seattle Season Pass - Special Holiday Pricing

Kasuni

Squire
Greetings Players, from local and far away!

For the first time ever, Seattle will be offering a Season Pass option for our events. We are launching this fundraiser because our beloved site, Millersylvania State Park, increased it's fees and site minimum, so our deposit cost has doubled from prior years.

The Details are as follows:

Cost: $55 typically, $50 if purchased by Friday, November 27th (makes a great holiday gift!)

Send your payment to paypal@alliance-seattle.com with the following information:
  • Put "2016 Seattle Season Pass" in the subject line
  • Player Name
  • Character you want automatically blanketed (this may be changed by emailing our logistics team)
  • Home Chapter
If you purchase this Season Pass, you will be awarded build for all Seattle's events, game days, and mods in the 2016 calendar year. For reference, we hosted 6 weekend events in 2015.

This is a great deal for out-of-town players who want some extra build. The cost to purchase goblin stamps for cash in 2015 to blanket all of our events would have been $72.

If you end up attending one of our events in 2016, we will award you 60 goblin stamps in Seattle so you can buyback a future event of your own choosing.

Thank you, and please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions,

Emily S.
Alliance Seattle General Manager

Wow, great deal, Seattle! Thanks for sharing the details.

I'd like to take advantage of this, but I'm not wholly certain which character I'd like this applied to in 2016 just yet. What is Seattle's policy about changing the recipient character?

Thanks,
Trace Moriarty
Denver

Hello Trace!

We would want you to send in a default character for us to blanket, just in case you forget to get back to us on it, but you can change the character at any point before receiving the blanket by emailing our logistics staff :)

Emily

Hello Emily,

I can't seem to find your 2016 schedule. Knowing the schedule would definitely help. If your events were scheduled on the same dates as someone's home chapter there would be no point for them to get the season pass.

Thank you.

Philippe

Hello Philippe,

http://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/2015-2016-calliphestus-event-schedule.30088/

You can find the first portion of our 2016 schedule at the link above. We have not booked out all 2016 events at this time - more will be added.

Please note that there is still benefit to purchasing a season pass, even with event conflicts, since those events will be reimbursed 30 goblin stamps per day. So, one could make future event purchases with those. I have purchased the SoMN season pass in the past, and had conflicts, but I have enjoyed being able to buyback a different event in the future.

Thank you, and please let me know if you have any other questions,

Emily

do i need to message you guys after every event to get my chapter notified of extra build or is it automatic?

It will be automatically sent to your logistics team. Thanks for checking!

I assume it is too late to purchase this? Will there be a similar deal for 2016-2017?

We will make a new Season Pass available for 2017!

Please note that you may still purchase one for 2016 - you will only receive blankets for the events within the last 3 calendar months. For the events too far back to blanket, you will receive 30 goblin stamps per logistics period of the event.

Back