2016 Tavern

Laiyesta

Hello all, It Jack(Harri) again. With the 2016 season about to start up I wanted to touch base with everyone. First thing is that I am returning to run the tavern again for another season. I also wanted to let you know that Both Quinn and Ginnett will be coming back as my tavern staff. We can almost always use additional help if you have time, just ask.

Because we are always getting new players joining Alliance Denver, not everyone knows me. Feel free to contact me anytime you have a tavern related issue. I post the menu on the Friday 2 weeks before an event. Me and my staff work hard to bring everyone tasty, healthy and quality food to cover everyone’s needs. That being said, if you have special dietary needs or preferences please let me know at least 1 week before games so I can try to take care of you. Me and my staff have done a great job in the past to cover people needs.

As we have grown as a chapter my need to bring up more and more food keeps growing. If you want to help with bring things up during the season, and earn extra goblin stamps, please get in contact with me.

I’m looking forward to seeing all of the returning and meeting the new players, NPCs and staff.

Back