2017 Big West - Cabin List (PCs Only)

Kasuni

Squire
Hello,

Please get your name on the cabin list for the upcoming Big West Event!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zpxdYhHhgyN7sf_mhAejGxCZwNB2Ew9i0h3S4eIPMc4/edit?usp=sharing

You may add your name to any cabin with an open slot - we recommend picking a cabin with a group and filling it together.

If you need to stay in a cabin near the main tavern due to a medical issue, please feel free to reach out to me at manager@alliance-seattle.com, and we will do our best to accommodate.

Thanks!

Emily

Looking and seeing all the cabins are almost full... if one ends up tent camping, where would one be set up?

Looking and seeing all the cabins are almost full... if one ends up tent camping, where would one be set up?

There will be an area specified for those who elect tent camping closer to the event. This location has not been determined yet, but will likely be by the Swamp or behind the Tavern area.

If it is needed, we will open additional cabins for PC use. There are still 2 completely open cabins in the Swamp that haven't been booked yet.

<whistles> those do fill up fast, Anyone got room for 2 Minnesotans flying out (New, not really established characters)?

Oh boy! I may need to open up another cabin or two! I'll take a look at this list later tonight when I am home and have Google Drive access.

Glad to hear you're making it!

Woooooo! We get a Dave! :D I promise to not make any sacrificial rabbit jokes. No more than one or two, anyways. It'll be great to have you out!

-Bryan

Hey Dave, feel free to put your names on any of the open spots!

I'm not pointing fingers, but the last character I had that met Polare permanently died, using something that HE sold me....

So I hear your new character will be looking to buy? Polare sells lots of great toys with sharp edges :D

-Bryan

Shoot, will you let me know if you do open those up? I have two group members who need a cabin due to medical issues. If there is no more room, I totally understand. We can just come to the June one lol

Last edited:
Shoot, will you let me know if you do open those up? I have two group members who need a cabin due to medical issues. If there is no more room, I totally understand. We can just come to the June one lol

Absolutely! We will open up as much cabin space as needed :) Are you with the group talking to Evan (our New Player Rep) or another group? We will get you all set up!!

I will not be able to attend Big West. I have taken my name off of the cabin list.

Back