Quality Collapsible Camping Lantern - 250

Packets
White 3:1 gobbies
Orange 1:1 gobbies
Blue 3:1 gobbies

Weapons- gobbies based on quality
-Quality Latex Weapons that pass safety check
-Kitespar .505 -200 gobbies per 72 inches donated...prorated for smaller cores

Cases of Water and Gatorade are always welcome and will pay out 5 goblins per dollar spent

NEW this year- we are accepting JoAnne Fabrics, Office Max, and Amazon Gift Cards at a rate of 4:1

Cash is always accepted at a rate of 4 goblins per dollar Paypal to Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Last edited:
If you wanted, I might be able to toss together a couple of leather "cheater ears" headbands/hats for you. They're great for quick costume changes in NPC camp.

Cool stuff. I'm going to try to experiment with bandanas, since I think those will look the most in-genre and be the most universally useful. The hats work great and look better than the headbands, but they don't look particularly in-genre and would be too warm to wear in the summer anyway.

I can get the baby wipes.

Amanda

I have a bunch of orange packets.

More baby wipes are rarely bad --IE more the merrier.

We could also use Goblin Ears.

Rob D - If there's any special weaps you'd like made for signature NPCs or events upcoming, msg us on Facebook. We're happy to lend our expertise / crafting skills.

Is there anything else that is needed for the end of the season?

Amanda

2016 Black Friday Gobbinanza.... All gobbie rates doubled until the 1st of the year for listed items requested.

Cash donations are now 10:1 - Gift Card Donations are now 10:1 (Joanne's/OfficeMax/Amazon)

Also all Gift Card donations of $50 or more will generate a random LCO Scroll with all components needed to cast.

Question 1: The random LCO scroll + components are in addition to the current gobbie rate correct ?

Question 2: In the event that a generated scroll requires a catalyst will that be included or will a scroll requiring a catalyst not be randomly generated?

Thanks in advance.

Question 1: Correct the scroll and gobbies are a bonus in addition to the listed rate.

Question 2: IF a catalyst scroll is generated then yes it will be included.

I have gift cards for you guys:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back