2018 Schedule/Cost/Site Change

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
I know that many have been asking myself and Jesse about the schedule for next year. The reason it has been taking so long is that we are really happy to announce that Alliance Denver, now has its own land. Jesse has purchased a parcel of land in Florissant, CO that is going to be ours to build upon and develop just for LARP. Jesse will be announcing a gofundme soon with more details on how you can donate to help develop it for this first year.

With that being said, I am happy to announce our 2018 dates here - https://www.alliancelarp.com/forum/...rrent-level-cap-and-ibga-form-for-2018.35009/

With that being said, I can also release the costs for 2018 (not including Nationals). I will have more information about nationals posted on the National Forum later this month.

March/November Mod Day - $30 per mod

April Alliance Denver - $40 Single Day, $50 Tent Camping, $70 Full Weekend, $15 Food plan (Breakfast x2, Dinner), $25 New Player

June - September Alliance Denver - $60 Cabin, $40 Tenting, $15 Food Plan, $25 New Player

October Alliance Denver 3 day
- $90 Cabin, $60 Tenting, $25 Food Plan, $25 New Player

For this year, we will not be offering a season pass for Alliance Denver players, but we will be offering a pay-no-play season pass probably later next week. We will work on getting the website and pre-reg site updated here in the next few weeks with this information and the new costs.

Thanks!

Mike

"pay-no-play" is a pure build-buy? Is that right?

Correct. It's for out of chapter players (mostly) to bulk buy blankets in our chapter instead of doing one-off purchases of GS to blanket our events.

This is amazing news!!
Is there opportunity to know the address yet so we can spy on the new site via Google Earth and look at all the amazing new terrain to explore?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I’m hoping to entice folks to come down to help unpack us of for build days first! Lol
Stay tuned!

i was wondering if you had decided to do the pay-no-play season pass?

We will be providing a pay-no-play this year. I haven't put together all the details, my hope is to get that up by the end of the month.

Back