2018 Schedule

Kitaruen

Knight
The 2018 Alliance Chicago Schedule
All Weekend Events will be $70 and include 3 meals on Saturday. With that said as long as you preregister you will recieve a $10 discount. All one days will be $25 with a $5 discount if you preregister and include a single meal. Although please check each event for full details!

There will be 6 Weekend Events and 2 One Days

Sites will be announced in a few weeks but Camp Pokanoka, Camp River Trails, and a surprise new site will make up the locales. Also to be announced will be the date of the 2nd one day. Addresses for the sites will be found on the registration page of each event.

March 30th Weekend Event
April 27th Weekend Event
May 25th Weekend Event
August 31st Weekend Event
September 21st Weekend Event
October 26th Weekend Event
January 13th Feast One Day
Floating One Day----?????
Floating One Day Number Two????!!!!!

Last edited:
Look for a major update to the schedule coming soon including a bonus one day! We now will have 3 -2018 One Days!

Are these floating one days going to full combat or combat free? The woman with the walker wants to know ;).

Amanda

Looking at the schedule I realized the opener is Easter weekend. Wondering if that's one of the weekends planning to be changed? Just wanna know so I can figure out if I'm being the Crescent Bunny or the Easter Bunny that weekend :p

Looking at the schedule I realized the opener is Easter weekend. Wondering if that's one of the weekends planning to be changed? Just wanna know so I can figure out if I'm being the Crescent Bunny or the Easter Bunny that weekend :p

or Crescent THE Easter Bunny :p

As long as we get Santa handing out weapons that make us heros, lol ;).

Amanda

P.S. I highly doubt that will ever happen.

Note to self: start working on a Silpa Claus outfit.

Back