2019 potential dates

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

Here are some potential dates to keep clear for 2019 so far....

Feb 8-10th - J Bar CC Ranch Camp
March 29-31 - J Bar CC Ranch Camp
April 19-21 - J Bar CC Ranch Camp
May - no game. :-(
June- 21-23 -Beaver Ranch - Conifer, CO
July- 19-21 -Beaver Ranch
August- 16-18 -Beaver Ranch
September - 20-22 - J Bar CC Ranch Camp
October 18-21 - J Bar CC Ranch Camp

Stay Tuned!

Jesse

Last edited:
Yikes, looks like we'll overlap in March!

Outside of that, can't wait to see more! :D

I am confused by the presence of Feb. and March. They appear to be full weekends? Are you expanding our schedule, or are those potential mod day situations?

Not entirely sure yet tbh. This was all they had opened and i grabbed them.
People were asking me to post 2019 dates so I complied.

The plot team will be meeting next Sunday to discuss a few things and we will let you know more by then.

In addition, at the request of our community, I might move the Feb one week earlier to NOT conflict with Kansas folks.
I am at a show this weekend, but will get in contact with the camp and see if I can move it.

Jesse

The director informed me that they need 2 weeks to meet up with their team to discuss in house programs that get precedent before us before they can release any May dates, or August-November dates.
I will keep you informed in two weeks!

FYI when I type in the Elbert address, it adds "N" for North to the address. Is that correct? The one on the Alliance website does not have "N" in the address.

Sorry for the change in March- they have another internal group who needed our previous Saturday morning to set up for their event. Apologies to Utah!!!

Thanks Jesse. Just to keep in mind, I think some of us are thinking about going out to Madrigal 3 on May 31-Jun 2. That's our proposed plan. I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Thx pal. That's not an issue because that is Denver Comic Con Weekend and I will be there fo sho.

How set in stone are these dates at this point? I’d really like to avoid having our October events on the same weekend again if at all possible.

Curses!!
Those are set in stone for sure. The new camp has a lot of internal functions that take precedent over us and this is all we could get. (Hence my big list of TBD so far).
So Sorry!
Jesse

April 21, 2019 is Easter, btw.

Trace

You'll be seeing a friendly Sylvanborn for your October event! I want some spooky times!!

The Denver website currently lists it as the 9th-11th, but I seem to recall that August 16th-18th was the corrected version from last event. I remember shifting the day off request, at least!

I don't see it mentioned above, but the dates without location listings are currently expected to be at Beaver Ranch, at 11369 S. Foxton rd. Conifer, CO 80433.

Reactions: Kix
Back