2020 Schedule and Season Two Post

Do we have an event in a month or is that letter talking about the may event?

Do we have an event in a month or is that letter talking about the may event?
There isn't an April event, and the tournament that the letter references will be taking place off-camera (further explanation of this will occur closer to our first game).

There isn't an April event, and the tournament that the letter references will be taking place off-camera (further explanation of this will occur closer to our first game).
Then in that case can I add that to my ibga.

I am wondering, with such an unfortunate pestilence as you know has recently come about, whether these dates remain accurate? Is there no plans to cancel, given the recent (and delightfully medieval) panic? As well, I am dimly aware that the Boy Scouts have issued cancellations on most or all of their campouts and activities.
I, of course, do recognize the far off nature of these events, and would not be surprised if they remain as-is, but I simply wonder whether those listed here reflect the current plans.

I am wondering, with such an unfortunate pestilence as you know has recently come about, whether these dates remain accurate? Is there no plans to cancel, given the recent (and delightfully medieval) panic? As well, I am dimly aware that the Boy Scouts have issued cancellations on most or all of their campouts and activities.
I, of course, do recognize the far off nature of these events, and would not be surprised if they remain as-is, but I simply wonder whether those listed here reflect the current plans.
There aren't any plans currently to cancel the May event, but we are aware that it might become a need as we get closer. This will largely depend on what guidance the CDC is offering at that time, as well as any requirements that the State of Minnesota might have. It's difficult to predict what the landscape will look like in a month and a half.

hmmm... that is very true, it is hard to predict what could happen in that time period. i guess the best we can do is wait and see what will happen in the following weeks..
David Raatz

i just thought of a question... does anyone know what the set up is at the houlton, Wis. location is like, i have not been there before.

David Raatz

It is similar to the newer accommodations at Stearns.

a question i just thought of ... does anyone how long it will be before the listing for the 2021 events are set up??

David Raatz

Back