2021 Schedule

Ryan S

Scholar
Hey Everybody!

This last year was a big bummer as we had to cancel all of our events due to COVID. However, leadership of Minnesota Alliance is happy to announce that we are in the process of re-scheduling our second season!

We only have one site locked in for this year, but are in the process of securing a couple others. We'll update this post as things become more solidified. I want to be upfront with everyone that this year is contingent on Minnesota's and Wisconsin's COVID restrictions being loosened. If that doesn't take place, we will end up in the same place we were last year.

We're looking forward to seeing you all this year, and continuing the stories of Erabella's Heroes!

2021 Schedule:

July 16-18 - Fred C Anderson
August 27-29 - Fred C Anderson
September 24-26 - Fred C Anderson
October - 22-24 - Miller Castle

Game Location Addresses:

Fred C Anderson: Swanson Lodge (189 Andersen Scout Camp Road, Houlton, WI 54082)
Parker Scout Reservation: Miller Castle (21930 Paradise Dr N, Nisswa, MN 56468)

Last edited:
Excellent, hopefully everything goes as planned and hope to see a lot of friends there, one quick question.. how do i find out how many build points my character has?

David Raatz

The CMA has all your information. Check CMA at the top of these forums and log in how you did the first time. If not, use the email associated with Alliance to log in.

unfortunately i never did log in to the CMA before.

David Raatz
David,

It looks like there is an entry for you in the CMA. You probably provided your email address to your logistics team at some point in the past and it was entered into the old Access database and then imported from there.

If you go to the log in page and hit the forgot password link, you’ll be prompted to enter your email. You’ll get an email, that’ll probably end up in your spam folder, with a link to reset your password.

Most of the email is censored for me when I view your account, but if you send me a PM on here, I can give you the info I do have. I just didn’t want to post it out here if that’s an issue for you.

thank you for the help. but i think i did something wrong for it did not work, so i'll just wait for the opening event and find out then.

David Raatz

thank you for the help. but i think i did something wrong for it did not work, so i'll just wait for the opening event and find out then.

David Raatz
Feel free to send me a PM if you’d like to try to sort it out beforehand. If you haven’t played since 2.0 started, you’ll need to rebuild the character in the CMA before you can PC.

I was still playing when the switch over to 2.0 was taking place, but just a question.. does anyone know when the 2.0 rulesbook will be out for the many players to buy??

David Raatz

you can download a PDF for free, or purchase a Physical copy at a reasonable price.

I was still playing when the switch over to 2.0 was taking place, but just a question.. does anyone know when the 2.0 rulesbook will be out for the many players to buy??
I might recommend waiting on buying a physical copy, and in fact I think they're temporarily not being sold right now, because we are currently in the process of re-writing the books!

Looks like pre reg for the July game is open on the CMA, they just havent announced pre reg yet

There's 2 birthdays over the castle event, guess I'll have to bring another big ol' cake XD

Back