2021 Season Super Post

Kitaruen

Knight
The 2021 season is fast approaching!

This is the 2021 super post to talk about memberships, donations, and getting ready for the “Best is Yet to Come 2021 Season” as we move past the “Season That Wasn’t 2020”

We will not be setting the schedule until the start of February but are looking at having 5 Chicago Weekends set between Aug-Jan. Until then private modules and a one day shall be offered during the spring and early summer. The National three day will also take place in the later portion of the year.

The Yearly membership is $20 and included in the season pass, new player first event price, and as part of salary for logistics, plot, cs team, and senior staff. Memberships will also be awarded as part of various contests or donation drives. The membership must be up to date to request tags, cash in gobbies for anything not handled via CMA, and to physically attend events.

The Donation rate for 2021 is 4:1 gobbies to cash for all donations unless above $100 than it bumps to 6:1.

The Season Pass for 2021 will be $300 $325 provide a yearly membership plus paid attendance to all Chicago Weekend and One Day events of the “Best is Yet to Come 2021 Season” along with 500 gobbies. The season pass is only available until May 25th

Paypal to: robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Last edited:
As a Note the following people have Season Passes already due to converting 2020 season passes.
Edited for clarity as to type of passes. Goblins have already been credited for all 2020 season passes and logistics will be confirming gobbies or credit applied for all 2020 events. All other 2020 passes were credited as a Nationals Donation.
DaphnePNational Event Included
BrianLNational Event Included
LeanneLNational Event Included
IanHNational Event Included
AndrewNNational Event Included
AlexMNational Event Included
SolFStandard Chicago Events
RaquelWStandard Chicago Events
DylanLStandard Chicago Events
RyanBStandard Chicago Events
Rynn LNational Event Included

Last edited:
Did my nationals season pass convert too?

Sorry when I copy and pasted the list into the forum I missed you some how. You have been credited with a 2021 season pass.

The 2021 Best is Yet to Come Season Schedule!!

July 9th Weekend Event "Stone Cold Passion"
Aug 6th Weekend Event "So Turns the Turning"
Oct 1st "Guest Plot 1" Weekend Event
Oct 29th "Guest Plot 2" Weekend Event
Nov 12th Weekend Event "Isopods and Tardigrades Oh My!!"
Jan 7th Special Weekend Event "The Best Beast Feast"

A pair of One days will be offered as well but dates are TBA once full details have been worked out for them.

Not a Chicago Event But Worth Mentioning: Sept 3rd National Three Day Event "A Story For The Ages"

Last edited:
Back