2022 Dates so far...

CrossRoads

Scholar
Owner
Crossroads Staff
Hey folks! I’m happy to announce our dates for the first half of the season! We will be at Connoga on February 18th-20th, our opening event will be March 25-27. And our second event will be May 20-22. We will announce the second half of the year once we see how everyone else’s schedules shake out. Hope to see you out there!

Last edited:
Thank you for the information! I was coming here to see if y'all had a schedule up. Looking at my groups LARP hopping from Denver this season!

Hello; new player here and is the March event in Greenville NC or Greenville TN? I'm a little confused. Thank you.

Question: What is the best airport to fly into?
Not to sure on the one I used to fly into ashville and ride with someone from there. but if your going to be renting a car and bringing a group I think there is an airport in a town not far from the site like less then an hour from site. Ashville is like 2.5 hours from site.

Question: What is the best airport to fly into?
Tri-Cities (TRI) is the closest and about 45 minutes to site. AVL is another option like Josh said, as is ATL - we usually have a decent-sized caravan headed up on Friday you could tag on to!

Note date change; it is no longer March 18-20

Back