2023 Alliance Gettysburg Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew AGB Co-Owner

Scholar
Gettysburg Staff
It is that time of year. We are here to present the 2023 Fundraiser. The funds raised this year will go to variety of items that include but are not limited to: STL File Purchasing for Prop, Filament for the 3-D printer, new weapons for monster camp, paying event insurance, Card Stock, Toner for the Printer, new costumes, etc. We are looking to raise a total of $3000.00 over this drive. We have both packages and options for cash donations. Any and All Effects are LCO to Alliance Gettysburg. Any questions can be E-mailed to: Alliancegettysburg@gmail.com
(Owner's E-Mail)

2023 ALLIANCE GETTYSBURG CASH DONATIONS

This is the category if you want to donate cash to Alliance Gettysburg. There are four different tiers of donations. As a reminder, anyone donating over $250, will also have the appropriate amount of Dragon stamps added.

Tier 1: $1.00 - $49.99 6:1 Gobbies

Tier 2: $50.00 - $99.99 8:1 Gobbies, LCO Dodge Item x 1 ever

Tier 3: $100.00 - $149.99 10:1 Gobbies, LCO Dodge Item x 2 ever

Tier 4: $150.00 + 12:1 Gobbies, LCO Dodge Item x 3 ever

2023 Fundraiser Info

If you would like to donate to the Fundraiser please follow these instructions.

1. Look at all the options available and choose what works best for you.

2. With PayPal send the amount you wish to donate to: alliancegettysburg@gmail.com
Please note in the comment section your first and last name, your email for the CMA, and what package if any you are interested in.

I will message you as soon as I see the message from PayPal to verify your donation.

If you have any questions, message me with email at:
alliancegettysburg@gmail.com

We will be ending Fundraising on January 28th 2024. We will be putting out our Regional Fundraiser starting mid, to late March. We will have a list of items we are looking for as well.
We are currently compiling a list of needs for the Regional Event and will post it up.when finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back