3 Day High Points

Druk

Rogue
What are your favorite moments from the weekend?

For myself:

-Fighting the Driders/Spiders as a Dark Elf NPC on the PC's side.
-Lava Alligators (because Lava Crocodiles would just be absurd).
-Chocolate chip pancakes (see what you miss when you don't NPC?).
-Holing up Alavatar and Lili (not sure of the character name) up in the cabin for 20 minutes, as a pantherghast.

- Getting to face my nightmare after the previous event and play a legitimate damsel in distress
- Getting to interact with the PCs with said damsel and not get killed by them
- I second Joe with the chocolate chip pancakes -soooo good!!!
- Watching the dark elves trying not to laugh when my voice would not cooperate during the pantherghast battle
- Getting rid of all of the baked goods that had been cluttering up my kitchen and fridge - thank you all for eating them and taking them home!!!
- Harping on Raissa for not sitting up straight and for not having a king

-Andy and I rezing against enemies that way outclassed us.
-Walking up to Hugh and other PCs with their suspicious looks at my attire.
-Poxy's decorations. Creepy green cabin anyone?
-Meeting new people.
-Being able to jump into a plot that had been running so long and feeling welcome/needed.
-The big epic war.
-Cowering in the bunks with Ces as the Chaos Dragon ate our ward.
-Debuting the Legion of the Sun.
-21 arrow salute.

-forgetting defenses and getting subjugated.
-having my arm crushed by Wistlin(sp?).
-our sloppy scouts.
-being invested in a temporary greater celestial circle.
-chasing the basalisks.
-not knowing what I did Thursday night.
-the rousing chorus of "Yeah, Humans!" whenever the panther gaunt switched to us. And people blocking for me during that fight.
-Poxys brave sacrifice against the driders.

-Discussing and confusing other PC's as to what constituted the proper noble to kill
-Scurrying away from all Golems
-Forgetting to yell "Timber" when a PC killed me
-Being used as a hidey tree by the basilisk
-Giving the Chancellor a whopping "3 Normal" in the name of the Dryads, and then getting evicerated by him.
-Finding out the hard way that "Dryads" and "Dry-up-ads" are the same race in the eyes of a Panthergaunt.

- After being downed and lifed as a drider and shooting a bind at a repelling Arannin: "This one's a pain in the ***"
- How Telian got his scar. The quote, "He looked a full dragon in the face and said, 'I have done nothing wrong.' And she let me keep him," is probably one of those that will stick in my memory. Up there with, "show up in the Earth Circle flopping like a fish because I have told your lungs not to work" and "you too, Air Mage. I know you have a spell book on you."
- Rolling backward over the stump
- Being a dark unicorn. It's the most on a card I've had to memorize on such short notice.
- Definitely the elf pantherghast

Poxy's Blood Resurrection and Special Phobia Fun Time! Best part of that was the looks I got from various people, wandering around with my mouth stained with blood.

Getting to creep a whole bunch of people out, while simultaneously being incredibly useful and combat effective.

Winding up as sort of an auxiliary to the Legion of the Sun.

Waking up from 2000 years of sleep fighting Chaos, and one of the first things someone says to me is "oh, BTW, the Undying Isles exist."

Running the whole gamut of emotions during and after the dragon battle. Crying, laughing, screaming, moping, smiling, and sometimes all at once.

Stepping in front of a Subjugate without even thinking about it, and getting thanked repeatedly by a lot of people for it. Probably the best rez I've ever done.

The conversations about what constitutes "Acceptable Meat."

Nauseating one of the Dalkani soldiers in the middle of a Slay. I love alchemy!

Having people not notice the rabbit nailed to a plank of wood, covered in blood and moss, until I pointed it out to them.

The RP around Dryads not being able to handle coins. By the end of the event, I had multiple people who were all supposed to be "holding money" for me.

I'm sure there are more, but that's the list of ones I'm really proud of.

tis was my first event and i really enjoyed it, lets see my best moments as an NPC

- getting dressed up as a MWE and hearing the story behind all my fellow MWEs bracelets

- playing a Kobold and throwing fruit at people for 16 damage and hearing a guy say "they throw fruit hard!"

- droping my sword, running out of arrows, AND getting hit with a confine in the final battle. so with nothing i could do to fight i decided to go running straight at the enemy screaming like a little girl to distract them and died, but hey i died with honor!

- and the best moment would be role playing a black dawn who hated his job on the night shift! i hear the PCs who were sneaking by really enjoyed it! and whats funny is mine and the other guys charactors made plans to leave the black dawn that night so would that mean we are the only black dawn to survive the ratling attack?

- first ever resurrection! Entirely due to my being dumb. and breaking several well-known rules of adventuring. At least it wasn't to kobalds.
- Arannin and Nepeta's rather beautiful resurrection stories
-hooray for finally getting to perm really, really nasty NPC dudes
-the funeral, complete with creepily realistic body (nice job, Sara!)
-the coronation ceremony
-talks with Wystlin
-all the amazing, quirky PC's- I'm so glad I got to talk to more of you this time
-all the hard working, fabulous, energetic NPCs
-Plot people- oh goodness- THANK YOU- for all your hard work all these years. Fantastic props, engrossing plot lines, epic battles, lovable (and hate-able) NPCs- you had it all.

• Catching PCs off on their own... some of them even napping.
  • Funeral. 'Twas awesome. Hard not to cry, but dammit, I managed.
  • Drunken spell casting/combat
  • "Hugh, what does 'a knee-port in a storm' mean?" "You mean 'any port in a storm'?" Alavatar's look was priceless.
  • There's just something amusing about a production line of NPCs. "Weapons over there, back in line".
  • Forgot to mention - Mark's prototype latex claw physrep was pretty pimp.

• Panthergaunt fight. Terror, weeping, and oh-****-he-just-said-gypsies.
  • Princess/Queen Raissa!
  • Sara, you make such an adorable zombie puppy.
  • Crazy suicidal dryads. Awesome coaster armor!
  • The Funeral (faucets). Coronation.
  • Realizing the dragon is following me into my building. F***.
  • Getting Roan to promise to have kids soon-ish. Win.
  • Seeing lots of familiar faces :).
  • Finally mastering the incant "Activate elemental burst 30 elemental stone." Ugh.
  • Watching charm in action. Thank you, Poxie.
  • Feeling flattered by Iftikhaar (grr) and trying not to show it. Cool purple flags!!!
  • There is no such thing as too many necklaces.
  • Having Little Bo Peep show up right before the big fight (thank you, Stephanie).
  • Photo shoot!
  • Awesome resolution of plot. Thank you all so much for your hard work over the years!
  • New character goal: hunting for a dragon for Shibboleth to marry. Maybe a nice doctor?
  • Meester Dryad + new armor. Work it, baby ;p.
  • And much more!

Thursday:
Getting the snot kicked out of me as an ancient vampire.

Friday:
Going out on mods for message runners and finding out that the PC's running it are a pair of new players and a pair of long time friends of mine.

Saturday:
Showering for the first time in a couple days, and NOT in the concrete slab dungeon that is the boys bathroom.
Running the yapping cave for a group of PC's and getting to play just a kobold.
Having enough npc's that I could take a nap in the middle of the day so as to be ready for the big fight later.
Playing the chancellor in the final stand.
I call upon the power of the dragon to create skeletal undead, skel*tongue twist*.... F%*(&! FLUB
Hearing the cheers as I finally dropped.
The funeral, during which I felt the weight of 8 years of campaign being lifted off of me, and missing it.

Sunday:
Coronation was awesome. I got to bring back Roto for one final cameo. He was there at the beginning and I got to be there at the end. Loved it!

Every day:
My wifes cooking.
Having my wife on site and involved in the game.

Joining up with the Legion of the Sun.
The burial. (The fact that a DRAGON choked up... that was way too cool.)
Being Zombified and saved by Lord Tellion. He was so cool in that fight.
Blowing up supplies with my crack squad of fellow lowbies. (Which by the way caused a whole group to desert. Good job guys!)
The coronation. I wasn't involved so long as others, but it was great to see the crown go on the right head finally.
The Victory Parade.
The Panthergaunt/Pantherghast fight. Carmen, way to go.
Meeting the Seattlites. Having them added so much to the game.
The photo shoot.
THE GLOWY GREEN CABIN.
Now where did that... OH SH--. I'll go get that out of the cabin... See you... soon!

Back