4 day visitors...3rd time is the charm?

Vicki and I just booked our tickets and will be arriving the night before. Would anyone wanna help the three of us (Ryan, Vicki, and I) us with coordinating our visit and spend a morning doing the tourist thing? (ie help us find a unique breakfast spot and see a sight before rolling out to event).

I cannot wait to see all of you guys and gals again and meet all the folks i've met on here but never really seen in person.

Paul

I'm happy to help show you my fair city. :) Can we talk more when the date approaches, or is there something in particular you want to plan now?

It will be great to see you guys!! I know I plan on getting to site early to start setting up extended decorations, but if y'all want to do an early breakfast or dinner the night before, let me know!!

Can't wait,
Emily

Emily,

It would have to be drinks the night before as we are getting in a bit later :p

As of now, we are thinking of renting a car for ease of travel so we can catch ya onsite...you gotta put us up IG thought :)

Prashka,

I have no clue what we might want to do just probably find breakfast or lunch somewhere iconic and get photographic evidence or proof that I have visited the great state of Washington.

On every other trip we've managed to get onsite about 5 minutes before game on so there hasn't been time to sample the life.

Thanks for both of ya and I will shout out again soon.

Paul F.

Sounds good!! We can get a whole group together the night before if you like (for the people who are available.) Maybe we can take you to the AFK Tavern. It's kind of a tourist attraction for nerds ;-)

Wyldweaver said:
Emily,

It would have to be drinks the night before as we are getting in a bit later :p

As of now, we are thinking of renting a car for ease of travel so we can catch ya onsite...you gotta put us up IG thought :)

Prashka,

I have no clue what we might want to do just probably find breakfast or lunch somewhere iconic and get photographic evidence or proof that I have visited the great state of Washington.

On every other trip we've managed to get onsite about 5 minutes before game on so there hasn't been time to sample the life.

Thanks for both of ya and I will shout out again soon.

Paul F.

There's this place in Seattle famous for their ridiculous omelettes. I also hear it's pretty good, and was even on the Food Network.

It'll be great to have you all out! Sadly, I'm on Plot so I'll be super busy with last minute getting ready things...

I do, however, have a suggestion for a great place to go! Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle is neat (that's where they throw fish around, if you've heard of that) There's lots of little restaurants there, one of the places is "Piroshky Piroshky" and it's amazing.. http://www.piroshkybakery.com/

~Carmen

Triana_Devorjk said:
It'll be great to have you all out! Sadly, I'm on Plot so I'll be super busy with last minute getting ready things...

I do, however, have a suggestion for a great place to go! Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle is neat (that's where they throw fish around, if you've heard of that) There's lots of little restaurants there, one of the places is "Piroshky Piroshky" and it's amazing.. http://www.piroshkybakery.com/

~Carmen

I 2nd that. Walk up / down the waterfront and there are a ton of odd little shops to check out, see the sea-lions, etc. Also the Seattle Science Center near the Space Needle.

Back