415 Player's Guide, take 1!

meirya

Artisan
The 415 Player's Guide is up! It's divided into sections for ease of access (and ease of updating!), and indexed on the forums. You can find it in this thread here. There may be some edits and adjustments in the coming weeks, but we'll mention any changes in the changelog.

Edit: Rivervale, Tiatar, and the Guide to the Larger Realm are all now posted!

I also apologize in advance for the formatting. It's highly readable but not exactly compact at the moment — and printing it isn't good for the environment. (The text looked way smaller when we were working on it...) We'll probably do some reformatting of the text and layout after the season opener.

You can't post in the Player's Guide thread, because we might add more sections in the future and we can't move posts around in-thread. So if you have feedback, want to discuss, etc... post it here or email us.

Last edited:
Quick note: in the dramatist personae section, Baron Sir Alaric Manko of Warchester is also mentioned as Ducal Paladin Sir Alaric Manko, rather than his replacement after being baronated.

Aww.. nothing about the town guard.. :(

Incorrect! See the Visitor's Guide to New Acarthia.

o_O:(

FYI - the Merchants Guild charter in the Visitor's Guide to New Acarthia is an incorrect version. I will update it with the correct version soon; I haven't gotten the chance yet.

Good thing I haven't sewn that section into my new book cover yet! Hooray browsing for "hours" in Tandy Leather!

Back