A Beacon of Hope

Lech

Artisan
(Foss’ voice echoes throw the dreaming filled with pure HOPE)

To the People of Wayside….No

To all the People of Terna.

Since the creation of this world there has been struggles, there has been war, there has been Despair, and right now is no different. The Devour of Dreams known as Kaz’ik has come and he threatens this world like he did a thousand years ago.

But I tell you right now, as I live and breathe, he will not win. Monsters like him never will. Because the collective HOPE of all of Terna will prevail as it always has. From Undead to Tyrant leaders, from natural to unnatural disasters. Terna has survived. We have survived.

From the farmer tilling the fields, to the merchant selling his goods. From the couriers delivering letters, to the nobles protecting their lands. We HOPE for a future where Despair is but a memory, and we HOPE for a tomorrow where we can watch our children grow up in peace and prosperity.

The time to make a stand is NOW.

The adventures of Wayside have struck at Kaz’ik over the past months. We defeated his Dragon that had a hold on the Ternian Empire. We defeated the spies he put into power in the Eternal Leaf Crown and in Wayside. We look to defeat his Follower in the North and then we turn all our attention to Him.

So, Kaz’ik hear my words:

These people are not yours to command!

This land is not yours to take!

Terna will survive as it always has. Terna will thrive as it always has. Terna WILL WIN.

My King says to his people that We Are Wayside.

Well, today with the power of my words and all the HOPE in my spirit I say this….

Together as one.
WE ARE TERNA!

Back