A big thank you to May event's NPCs

Fynwei

Squire
Thank you guys SO MUCH for NPCing with us this last event. You were all awesome, and it was amazing not having to train an entire pack of newbies (not that that's horrible, just that I like having a few experienced NPCs). I'm so proud of how you guys are getting into RP and caster roles now!

Agreed! Thank you NPC'S! I am scared to NPC because my fighting skills are terrible and I am scared to get wailed on by a bunch of adventurers! :shock:

To all the NPCs,

For all of you who started playing in this chapter- it's a real pleasure to see so many of you return to NPC repeatedly. We can really see the difference on our PC end. The fights are cleaner, there are less rule's holds and you are all becoming excellent role players. Anyways I just wanted throw that out there as well.

Very nice job! Thanks for NPCing for us- we love killing you... um.. I mean playing with you!

-Sam

Great job NPC's.
You all did great.
I hope you all a good time.
Thanks again.
Al

i agree a BIG thank you should go out to those who npc'd at the event . for those both new and old help the whole thing move along and make it enjoyable for everyone.

yeh thanks much NPC's it was a good time. i got to lay in the dirt a few times... scary. thanks so so much
-dawson

i agree, thanks to all you NPCs, i really enjoyed myself and i'll be back in july
I really liked that endless undead fight. we should do that again

Back