A Call for Assistance

Circe

Artisan
To my fellow Ashbans, Icenians, and visitors from abroad:

I sincerely hope that the conclusion of this long winter has found you well. For some, this winter was the hardest they have ever endured. His Grace, Sir Nevin Kendrick, Duke of Ashbury, officially requests the assistance of any able-bodied adventurer, merchant, and tradesman to gather to the island of Synvia off the coast of South Point, where the survivors of last fall's inter-planar destruction continue to struggle to pick up the pieces of their lives. Even now, their homes lie in ruins, their cities destroyed; many remain missing while others struggle to retain hope for the future.

Ashbans, adventurers, good men and women: your help is needed now more than ever. There are many parts of Ashbury that have been touched by the conflicts of the past year, but we must take the first step, and there is no place better than to begin with Synvia. We humbly ask for your aid in not only rebuilding our neighbors' homes, but in protecting what may be the greatest find in our recent history: the new Spirit Tree of Synvia.

We have a long way to go to restoring the Kingdom of Icenia to its former glory. Let our history books show it began here.

In humble service,
Despona Garrick
Ducal Seneschal of Ashbury

Seneschal,

Imladar stands firm with her allies. I will depart immediately towards Synvia.

Honorably,
Altohtaro Armand
Special Forces Division, Ohtar
Imladar Northern Regional Command
Imladari Ambassador Pro Tempore to the Duchy of Ashbury

Seneschal,

Corrheim answers the call. We are en route.

Sir Marcusagrim Anvilstrike

Last edited:
Already there. If travelling at night take care, undead seem to come out of nowhere on the isle when the moon rises recently.

-Spymaster Dorgun

Undead you say Spymaster Dorgun?

I was en route alongside Paolo and a few others in an effort to provide relief to the townpeople. We shall make the appropriate preparations to deal with this menace as well.

Riddick Dale

I was present when the nightmares invaded and pledged myself as a protector of the Spirit Tree; I will return now to defend her.

I am in training as a nightmare hunter. If there is anything I can assist you with in that regard, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will depart for Synvia as soon as I see to my children's care in my absence.

In service,

Lady Commander Rayna Satyrsbane of Arandin
Acting Regent of the Emerald Forest
Sefid-in-training

Myself and mine shall be there to offer aid in any way we are able.
Adventurers are in need of rations, no doubt. My Unkindness will be offering food and drink at reasonable prices.

With great respect
Dr. Crassirostris of the Unkindness

Attachments

• BIRD TOUCHED FOODS.docx
    286 KB · Views: 27
Although much of my barony is engaged in fending off continued Thessi incursions I will be able to attend. My squire is also en route, but we been separated on the road.

Baron Garathon

Barron Garathon,

Cdy and I estimate that we will be arriving in time for breakfast. I am glad to know that you are well. I will see you when we arrive.

Squire Readella
High Guard of Blythdale

I nay bring the numbers or power of the othes dreaming here but me bow and I well be there. Even if I must swim from South Point to defend the wee tree and help the furry folk. Of course I hope to stay dry and find space apon a boat.

Back