A call for potions

Keallit

Artisan
Ladies and Gentlemen! I'm looking for a very specific list of potions for a small project I'm vorking on. If you have any of zhese that you are looking to put toward good use, please reach out to me either by pigeon or at ze gathering. Ze potions I am looking for are:

Poison Shield
Elemental Shield
Spell Shield
Magic Armor
Purify
Awaken
Antidote
Release
Remove Silence
Remove Weakness

I can pay either in coin or food as I vill be bringing a great deal of home baked goods to zhis gathering. Many thanks in advance.

-Locke

Last edited:
As her husband, I can attest to the taste and quality of Locke's baked goods. Men have literally died for them.

Roy Rudari Targosian Gallentine

Unrelated to my couzins baked goods, but important none the less. If it iz your first season of adventuring make sure to speak to my apprentice in the arts of healing: Dagmara aka Purple Stuff aka the only purple poision mushroom dryad that will be adventuring this market and get your curelight wounds potions from her. All free, all for the betterment of the adventuring community.

May the light guide you, and shadow's guard your path:
Kitaruen Kopanari Stin Svetlo Targoatian

PS. Anyone who needs curelight potions should see her, but I vant to make sure the youngest are outfittted first. Also if you take any of them from her just know they are given in the memory of Gorka. If you know not who she is, just know that is why you will have healing this day, and ask someone who knew her.

I can make or have all but the elemental shields and remove silences for you Friday- on Saturday I can add those if I don't have any other orders. Um, I also have a few extra cure lights if more are needed too.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Back