A call to serve

Greetings fellow adventurers!

As you all know I am putting on a tiny dinner party for Dragon Fall Festival in the upcoming weeks. I'm looking for three volunteers to join the serving staff to complete the amazing team I have putting it on.

If you're interested please let me know! This is a volunteer position so I will not have gold to pay you, but it's a very fun time and you just have to come an hour before dinner. You'll have the rest of the event to adventure.

The powers that be will also be taking note of all that help as well.

Thank you!
Collette
Tavern Keep

Collette,

I am more than willing to help serve where serve I might.

If you have use of me - you will have me.

With your permission I would offer a small boon to those who would step and help you from my own coffers.

Please let me know if this is acceptable and if I may be useful to you in service my friend!

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Guild mistress Cyn,

As guild mistress you will have a special seat next to the nobles section, and my wish is that you do your best to help host the nobles during the dinner service and keep everyone in high spirits.

If you wish to offer a small boon, I would be happy to split it among the servers, though I hope that those that serve will do so out of the honor we have by holding such a position.

I appreciate your readiness to help.

Thank you,

Collette
Tavern keep

I will enjoy helping you. Last year I got myself a little drunk and would like to avoid such things again.

Pyke.

You need help? I can help? I promise not to drop things! I only ever dropped things once and it was the other guy's fault even if I turned blue.

Blue the Bunny

Collette,
We have spoken about this before but you have my support in this of course. Be it assistance in the kitchens or help serving the nobility, just let me know what you need me to do.
Ardos Irani
Selunari Defender

Blue,

Yes I would love your help as a server. Quick reminder this means you don't get to sit and eat with the rest of the town. If that's okay I'd love to have you!

Ardos, you will be the cupbearer for the feast as discussed and I have you down for my all day kitchen staff as well. Thank you so much.

No big! Where I come from you don't sit. That's how the birds get you and then they really make sure you don't sit unless it's in an Earth Circle! Gets really hard when you're tired though I have to admit. Pretty sure I'll be ok though so long as I get some tasty tasty foods!

Back