A call to the blood

To all Rom of the true blood I send this message. There is unrest in Wayside, our people have been threatened and attacked. I am calling to try to gather an Enclave two months from now. We must discuss the coming problems as well as other family business.

Yours in blood Nikolai Ravania

The Dayz of Dreamingz, are nearly upon uz. In just three dayz time an enclave amongst all the clans will be held. Find uz, and partake in the meaning of the Dayz...Let the party be joyous, raucous, and a time of fellowship. Many thingz vill be discussed. If vou do not join uz, make sure to honor the days. Mark them vell, Young Nickolai Ravania.

May the light guide you, the shadows guard your path, and love not hate give you power,

Klaive Kitaruen Kopanari Stin Svetlo Targoatian Defender of Purified Blood

Dearest Nikolai,

I am worried that I may be unable to make it in two months' time. However, my goal is to travel through the mists to celebrate the Days of Dreaming with Kit, and then stay a little longer for the single-day gather next month. Will you be there, cousin?

Kitauren,
Where should I meet you? Also, I like your new title-thing that you added... "may love not hate give you power". How true indeed.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri

Back