A Call to The Maelstrom [Big West Hook]

Kasuni

Squire
Greetings Friends.

While I have left my home in the Ceriopolis to move to the Maelstrom, it is my understanding that there are many of you whom I know from my years living among you in the Ceriopolis, in Tarndale, in Andar, and some even in Crochevia Fatue.

I call out to you for help. The land that I now call home, The Maelstrom, is in trouble. We are at war with a faction of Elementals called Havoc (spurred by the Flame Icon Angana), Outsiders have begun to join forces with Havoc, and we have a unique opportunity to move on the offensive.

We have an attack planned - one that will require an incredible showing of force. To any who might answer my call for aid, please join me in the Maelstrom near the beginning of this next month.

It is a dangerous journey through the Mist to the Maelstrom - that journey is why I have seldom returned to the Ceriopolis to visit. I will return now though, to guide those who would join me in this war. Please meet me in the Ceriopolis if you would join me in the Maelstrom. I will guide you here.

I will share more information in person. You may have heard some of the Fotannis-wide calls for help. I appeal to you as friends, as allies, and as people with a care to serve the land. Please come help us.

Thank you, and I proudly look forward to fighting alongside any who would join us.

All of the best,

Kasuni

Looks like I've come back out of retirement just in time.

I think I have a little something I've been working on that might be of some help...

Well at least something to keep those elementals from bugging me anyway... For once...

Anyway. I'll be there. For what it's worth, Kasuni, you're one of the few people I'd actually go out of my way to help out... I don't know why. Doesn't make any sort of logical sense.

Until then,
Tal-Herroth

I'm not sure what a bartender/mixologist can do but I'll answer the call!

I've only heard good things about you Kasuni if you need my help I'll be there!

See you soon,
Otaras

Kasuni,

I will be there along with most of my kin from the Meadows. We will be there to stand side-by-side to save the Maelstrom.

-Durnic Daeron

Wait. Durnic is going to be there? Great. I've changed my mind.

I kid of course.

I can't wait to see him again. I missed him on Pranksgiving Day. Have to make up for lost time.

Much Love,
Tal-Herroth

Kasuni,

The Broken Mists will have my magic and shield at their disposal.

You've always been there for me. This is as good a time as any to return the favor.

-Zeth
Primal Shaman of Stradyn

Back