A celebration!

There's lots going on but I plan on celebrating a bit this coming gather. Celebrating love, happiness and the small miracle that is "I'm still alive and so is she."

Friends and family, one and all.

Witness us, Stephano and Julianna Hallik as we have a proper wedding, with food and words!

Meat and cheese and possibly some kind of wine will be had!

Come join us and celebrate!

---Stephano Hallik
Herz of the Cabal of Blades

Always wonderful words to hear! If you should need any assistance from the Merriment Guild please let me know. I might know someone.

Cheers,
Taryn nic Fallon

But the Prince married you in Oldcliffe. I will not be able to make it my friends. I am busy keeping a refugee camp running. I send you my congratulations. Till we see each again.

Captain Hogrim Earthblade

Val, Jorma, and I will attend.
Until then.

Abbath.

Bird marriage!

Guess I might as well show up. I'm kinda stuck in this part of the mists for now, anyhow.

See you soon.

-Lila

****, I guess I should be there. I'll have to check my calendar. Consider this "penciled in."

-Julianna Hallik, yes, already technically married, but we thought we were dying that night. Guess it's good to do it proper.

PS: Does this mean I have to wear a dress? You get one dress a year. Choose wisely.

****, I guess I should be there. I'll have to check my calendar. Consider this "penciled in."

-Julianna Hallik, yes, already technically married, but we thought we were dying that night. Guess it's good to do it proper.

PS: Does this mean I have to wear a dress? You get one dress a year. Choose wisely.

One always fights ones best when they think they are going to die. Its the times when they thing this is easy when stuff goes wrong.

The Merriment Guild is always glad to help with partys! I'm sure Taryn and Myself would love to help in the beverage part of the wedding! And the Thirsty Griffin brewing company has just restocked on supplies!

Best Wishes,
Otaras
Merriment Guild member
Apothecary Guild member
Owner of the Thirsty Griffin Bar
Brewer and Mixologist extraordinaire

Back