A complete list of prices.

deoman

Artisan
I have come up with a more complete list of prices:
Base rate: 1 silver*
Extreme distance: +1 silver*
Haste: +1-2 silver* (depending on distance)
Extreme Haste: +2-3 silver (depending on distance)
I'm otherwise occupied: +1 silver*
Potentially dangerous location: +2 silver*
Slight danger: +3 silver*
Moderate danger: +4 silver
Extreme danger: +5 or more silver
Unclear destination: +1 silver*
Wide-ranging search: +2 silver
Retainer: 1 gold
*: ignored for retainers
I reserve the right to refuse any job if there is a possibility of a resurrection or long lasting negative effect.
I also reserve the right to request more upon return, if I encountered an unexpected horde of monsters.
All messages are confidential unless requested otherwise.
I would appreciate your opinions, as well as if there are any circumstances not listed.
If any one sends me a pigeon with a situation I forgot, I offer a modest discount, most likely equal to what a message of that type would cost.
Keep in mind that I don't make it to town much, and am only open on days when I make it there.

Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

"I also reserve the right to request more upon return, if I encountered an unexpected circumstance."

How someone know you no make up circumstance and charge more?

-Cho Ko Nu

because if I do, odds are someone else dragged my unconscious body into the tavern. Changes will not be made lightly.

Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

You do realize that request only means ask for, right? That doesn't necessarily mean you will receive more...

~Brother Icey

Cho Ko Nu, remember to respect the honesty of a runner. Brother Icey, disrespecting a runner does have it's consequences! Most importantly, a runner can refuse services to those who ill treat their profession.

~ Volpe

Me only ask question and his answer good for me. Me no try imply any disrespect. Prices be reasonable.

-Cho Ko Nu

Back