A Contract to Offer

Lurin

Duke
To those of Horizon,

After talking with your Lord Asher Oakheart, I have decided to offer a contract I have been with holding for sometime. This contract is for once again checking out a tomb, although this one is located deep within the corrupt territory.

I will provide transportation, through Disjunction, and then extended hot dropping, now that I have talked with the guilds and understand it. They assure me that the range could be extended within my desires with only likely minor side effects, that may lead to a small proportion of additional deaths, but certainty that can be addressed by simply ensuring a larger than average group is sent.

The Tomb itself has some type of unknown defenses such that the corrupt seem to give it a fair berth, so it is unlikely that those will become a problem.

The job is to bring out what is inside and show it to me, as there is a specific item I am searching for. Payment will be the covering of travel expenses and the keeping of anything else found withing. Optionally should you all perish information about what you encounter would be sufficient.

As an aside I would prefer to have either Lord Asher, or Ser Griffon be in charge of holding the items in question as I have some significant concerns after previous dealings that some that I have hired have not been fully forthcoming in the past, which has disappointed me greatly.

I could have the guilds prepare for this either Friday or Saturday night of your next gathering if you are still interested.

-Charles (Charlie) Carnifax

Good evening,

I shall gladly follow my Lord or the Knight into this tomb and help bring back that which you seek.

-Innoxius the Healer
Apprentice to Lord Asher Oakheart

The time is coming close, and I have not heard back if you'd prefer to face you fates as soon as possible Friday, or enjoy the tender pleasures of life and put this off until Saturday night of next week.

Please let me know so I can ensure arraignments are made.

I am thinking that is a thing to be asking the Lord or the Guilds, as their dance cards are like to be more... full.

-Nikolai

Charles,

I think Friday night will be a nice night to assist in this. I will make sure we are gathered for the occasion.

Lord Asher Oakheart

Lord Asher and Others,

I have made the preparations for Friday night, and look forward to hearing more about what is at the location at the very least as the number of people I expect you'll be bringing almost ensures at least one of you will resurrect successfully. On a side note, the people who made this tomb valued silver more highly than gold, I'm not sure if that has any relevance but there it is.

Did they value silver for weapons or just as money? It might be a good idea for people to bring silvered weapons if they have them.

Briar

That's an excellent questions Briar, hopefully one you all will be able to answer for me in a few days time.

Back