A debt repaid

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Westhaven,

Our leader, may he Rest In Peace until his rebirth, made a deal in exchange for fighting Echidna and the return of a cup I KNEW was not handed over when certain people were hired. Excuse me, that was rude.

A deal is a deal. What is it you need of The Purple Lotus? Are numbers are few but strong, but those that have not cleared their mind of magical needs have fallen to this dream curse.

When and where, the 4 Quiet Ones will strike. Choose.

-Clyde

Clyde,

When Stahn returns, please let him know a friend of his is looking for him. It would mean very much to me.

Thank you. You have my deepest gratitude.

-Radi

Clyde-

I do not understand- was Stahn not given part of the payment agreed to?

The deal was not as honest as it could be, in my humble opinion. But I am curious if the payment I saw agreed to was not in fact paid.

I hope Stahn resurrects - as well as he can and if he possible I would be honored to speak to him.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyn,

Name the target and location and we will strike whatever it is.

If you feel the deal is unfair, then I'll gladly take an additional 15g.

Clyde

Clyde,

My apologies but I have no authority to inform you of such things.

I believe Ser Foss is whom you should be speaking to.

The part I find unfair is the way Stahn was treated so I am not sure gold can really remedy that. However - if you wish to speak more on it- I will be at market.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Clyde,

Saturday the 29th of this month. Come to the tavern in Westhaven for dinner. I will have specifics for you regarding your target or targets.

Cyn,

Stahn was given payment. His people are fulfilling their end.

Ser Foss Siril

Clyde,

My apologies but I have no authority to inform you of such things.

I believe Ser Foss is whom you should be speaking to.

The part I find unfair is the way Stahn was treated so I am not sure gold can really remedy that. However - if you wish to speak more on it- I will be at market.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Unfairly treated how?!!!

I will be there night of 29th.

-Clyde

Clyde-

If you wish to speak more- I will be at market- I have been told I am hard to miss.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

I do wish to speak more on this, go ahead and share what you feel.

Speak your mind. You can't dangle information and then hide behind in person communication. Some are not likely to survive these troubling times. Especially those vulnerable in Bliss.

-Clyde

Clyde -

Of corse I will share my opinions.

While the deal was in letter of the law completed . I feel like the treatment of Stahn was - not kind.

Stahn followed his end of the deal perfectly and without hesitation- and we did give him the payment requested as I have been told.

However - when aid could have been given to what I considered an ally- it was stoped.

When those of us tried to help a friend - they were told not to.

That was very- dishonorable in my opinion and not proper behavior of those working together.

Again this is only my opinions- and I will say again- I am sorry we could not help Stahn and allows him to avoid as I understand it a long and painful resurrection.

Please - pass along Radi's message - that is the important part of all this and I apologize my message overrode his...

Yours In Service ,
Cyn

Thank you. I understand.

Radi,

Appreciated. Be it Terna or Anret, you're welcome among The Purple Lotus. As of course, are you Arsita.

Until the 29th then.

- Clyde

Thank you Clyde. I wish you and the Purple Lotus good fortune and sharp blades.
-Arsita

Back