A disturbance in the Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
* The Dream seems to bubble and bend, it feels licked with flame and then suddenly calm and soothing*

I am not sure if I am in the right place. I hope that I did not cause any harm. While meditating I thought of Hamish and Morrigan, two amazing tribes people that I met while in the five kingdoms. I have not been in contact with them for some time. Where have I found my consciousness? Is this the lands that they call home? I would appreciate any guidance.

Thank you,
Lady Liddia FallingStar

Hearing her name, Morrigan perks up and listens more intently...

"Aye, this be the right lands ya've found. Lady Liddia - is that you lass? What a nice surprise ta hear from ya! I hope that all has been weel since we last met?"

** there is almost a sigh of relief, at hearing a familiar voice **

I am pleased to have found you. Many things have changed, and I look forward to many discussions. How is everyone? And where is your pigeon roost? I sent Hamish a letter earlier and he never responded, hmm.

Lady FallingStar

**you hear what almost sounds like a snort - perhaps laughter or one of acknowledgement?**

Ach, aye Hamish is na one to be writtin much, though he can as ya know - he just dosna like it much. I am sorry he hasna responded - I shall remind him that he must My Lady. We are stayin in the capital city of our land, Calanhelm, for tha winter months right now. Come May we will be makin our way back to our main home at Parson's Breach, a small defensive outpost about 7 days walk north of tha capitol. Everyone here is quite well, though we recently lost a good friend who went down in a battle against some kind of mind controlling creature...an Illithid I think it's been called... and never made it back through the circle, so many of us are in mournin. There was recently a Masquerade ball held by the Grand Duchess of Calanhelm, though I dinna go as I ain't one for fancy dress as ya may recall. But Hamish went in his duties as Squire to the King. I hear tell that though the King is still away fightin, his Queen attended in his place. I gather it was a verra nice party. I am spending my winter months lookin into and gatherin information on a strange temple my friends and I found last year - the one that put the bracelet on me if ya remember? As the temple is near our summer home I havna been back into it recently, the last portion we explored is linked to some ancient Biata history here in our land. Verra neat stuff to be sure, though it means lots of readin - I leave this to Isawda (ya may remember him perhaps, our Biata Earth caster that came to the 5 kingdoms with us?) as he is tha reader, I listen and guard as he does the readin. Anyway, that is what we have been up ta. What about you My Lady? How have you faired these past months?

** When Morrigan mentions the Illithid there is violent rage in the dream. Then deep breathing and calm**

Many things have happened and my husband and I are with child again and that excites me. Our lands have settled but, there are many threats that lurk hidden outside of our borders and within. I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Loosing those that we have fought along side is never easy, and the loss of the lives whom we protect in our duties to kingdom and Fortanis has always been difficult for me. Iswada, yes I remember him. I am very curious as to the ancient history of all lands. Would you be able to send me a pigeon about the Illithid? I would very much like to continue our discussions from the 5 kingdoms but, I expect that it may take some time for the birds to reach me. And yes, please do tell Squire Hamish to read his correspondence. ;)

Lady FallingStar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back