A Dragon Friend

Valeria

Good evening, all. I hope that fate finds you well and resting after the festivities of this past Draconalia.

I have a...small, somewhat embarrassing request to make. On Sunday afternoon I was in the possession of a small green dragon favor when I had to rush off on pressing business. When I returned, he had vanished.

I know this is a small thing. I know that likely nothing will come of this request, but...

...does anybody know, perhaps, where he has gone? I am unreasonably saddened by the absence of his cheerful green visage in my life. I would even pay for his return.

I would also accept that his color had changed by some unexplained miracle and provide a home for him regardless of the current pigmentation of his scales.

I just want a tiny plush dragon.

That is all.

Be well.

- Ama'rali of Lordaq

Ama'rali,

I have a tiny plush dragon from the festival. It is yours the next time I can coax it out of my traveling bag.

Your faithful warlock,
Geo'tuer of Lordaq

My sister has an affinity for tiny soft dragons. Because she's a BAAAAABY.

Tvard Sendal, too drunk to care that she is going to stab me

Brother, I would never spill your blood. Not on purpose, at least, and certainly not where my Matriarch might see me acting inappropriately toward someone I consider family.

On a completely unrelated note, I believe we could use more topiaries around Fury Falls.

You may appease me by adding one tiny plush dragon to cousin Geo's kind offer.

((V's voice.))

I have already provided topiaries for Fury Falls; we do not require Tvard's expertise in the inelegant reception of paralytic agents.

Ama'rali: you will accept Geo'tuer's kindness and be satisfied with it. You already have at least thirty other plush dragons strewn about our domicile, if I recall correctly, all with names and "back stories", whatever that means. I do not think you are in dire need of a second addition to our oppressively soft retinue.

Stop hitting me.

Mother, I had heard you express a desire to own a soft plush reptilian as well. Should I acquire two, I will happily give you one.

He can keep Heinrich company.

This is very important to me.

Rali,
As I told you during the gather. You left the little thing alone to fend for itself along with your coffee. So I found someone that could take care of it.

Taryn

Taryn,

In my extensive experience with dragons, they need little more than caffeine and warmth to function properly. Both of which it was happily set up with before being dragon-napped.

On a completely unrelated note does anybody know how to send a very stern frown through the Dream? Potentially accompanied by a poop?

Rail,

I have your friend. Taryn told me to take him.

I will have her bring him to you. Cuar is having his boat take her home to Barran so she will have him when she returns.

I apologize for the separation and sadness this has caused you.

Lanna

Back