a drastic change

Fortanis the world dragon is a creature of such power that she should not be disturbed. There are others ways to find those who are lost. And in such a venture a guide may be needed. I agree with Link, I know what it is like to loose those you love but, this I feel may not be the way.
True magic, has been a quest many before have saught and many have failed. Please, think strongly before you take any action.

Lady FallingStar

Lady FallingStar,

I have two things to say. First, you referred to the World Dragon as Fortanis? And 'She'? I was unaware so much was known about this figure. I appreciate the information, you have my sincere gratitude.

You said there are other ways of finding missing people, and you are right. I hope you'll forgive me for being rude, but what would you know of the ways I've used? I spent two hundred years gathering knowledge as a Seeker and searching for my mother, Flidia. These ways you speak of: how many of them do you think I haven't tried?

Secondly, I don't believe we've met, because if we had, you would know that Flidia is only part of the reason I pursue the truth behind the creation of the universe and magic. I am the 12th Seeker, a profession passed down through centuries of philosophers, dreamers, researchers, and scholars and dedicated solely to the pursuit of all knowledge. You are right when you say many have died seeking the One Magic. To my explicit knowledge, 8 of us have. As pure as your intentions may be while advising me against this, you should know that it is an insult to the Seekers themselves to question such a thing. I am fully aware that traveling to the source of the One Magic and approaching the World Dragon, or 'Fortanis', as you called 'her', could very well result in my permanent death. That is the resolve of the Seekers. We do not back down from our quest because it is dangerous: in fact, danger is almost a necessity. Only behind the veil of danger do true secrets hide.

- Wycliff, the Seeker.

* calmness *

Wycliff,

We have meet before and I did not mean to talk down to you. I am not going to presume what steps you have taken. I have been there, loosing someone who you love and trying everything in one's power to find them. Casting all rituals : Whispering Wind, Visions, Lores and heavens forbid Spirit Farwell. I caution you in this course of action.

Creatures of immense power and of such cosmic scale need to be approached with diplomacy and openness.

I too have lost friends to permanent death and worse changed to creatures are shells of their former selves.

Be careful.

Lady FallingStar

Wait, you wouldn't happen to be the MWE with nearly weaponized horns, would you?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, I only seem to remember something from a journey across the mists a while back.

Yes, Wycliff my horns could be described in that way. If you would like to discuss more, you may of course send me a dreaming.

Lady FallingStar

Back