A Faint Fearful Whisper

*you hear a whisper, faint and fearful, but most definitly a Marcena trying to sound cheery*

Dhey will let me dream, but nye more dhan dhat. I dream now to let my friends know dhat I am alright. Well fed, well chambered, end dhey let me roam dhe grounds freely.

I call upon dhe friends dhat I 'ave 'ere to 'elp Arkade end Dramtin. I do nye remember vhere dhey were, but eef someone who could sail would 'elp dhem captain dhe Lights of Leonato, dhen I would be mos' grateful.

I would alzo like to esk mi seta Ahlana eef she does nye mind talkingk wit Stoneskull end 'elping 'im wit dhe curse 'e has on him head. Eef dhere ahr fratello in dhe area dhat would ghet togeter end 'elp. Eez a very powerful curse...eef 'e did nye deserve eet I mean.

I jus' want to let you all know dhat you are in my heart end dhat I tink of you dhese nights. I see you past dhe faces of dhe men dhat now watch my every move end I know dhat I shall see you again one day. In dhis life or anoter.

Arkade, Dramtin, dhe anchor releases on dhe right side (starbord) end dhe nets are pulled in and released wit dhat little wooden toggle on dhe left towards dhe head of dhe Lights. Eet should at least 'elp you ghet food and out to sea.

I do nye know who deed dhis. I do nye know vhere I am, but dhere are trees end a manor dhat I stay een.

I should nye 'ave said dhat!

*gasps as she is grabbed by large hands and shaken awake*

Stay safe. Do not endanger yourself or antagonize your captors. If all they wish is for your dreams to withhold your location, do so. Otherwise, please keep speaking in this land that I might know you are safe. I will tend the Light. Do not -- do not do anything which would bring you into harm's way.

Dramthin

*a less fearful whisper. A voice that is tired of being scared or just forgot about being scared*

Dhe guards to nye seem to mind me. Dhey are eiter indifferent or even seem to like me some. Dhere eez a woman guard dhat I 'ave made friends wit...dhey say dhat dhey only wish to keep me safe...

*a low growl*

Lifestorm's commin

Squire Wyldweaver
Aprentice ta sir Orthus
Associate Professor of Battle Magics
Horn's End Celestial College
Lifestorm Big Brother

PS- Ta you always jest Jehan. Ta your enemies...

......If they will not let you go on your own...then I will track them down and there is none who can hide from me, there is no where they can go that I can not reach. Do not fear my dove, I will find you soon.

Bart

*a voice that sounds drunken, less fearful, but tense*

Do nye threaten dhem, mi amicurae... dhey 'ave yet done notingk to 'urt me. Dhe foliage 'ere is nice...dhe manor is absolutely splendid. I can nye remember dhe names of dhe guards which is strange to me as I alvays thought dhat I were good wit names...

Plaes do nye endanger yoursel's! Dhere are armed guards everyvhere around me at all times! Very strongk men end women. Most ov dhem very nice people. Dhe res' jus' doingk dheir job. You would nye stand a chance!

I em tryingk to figure out jus' what dhey want wit me. I could nye be dhat important.

well Marcey,

Yar captive but lets make da best of it...keep yar spirits high tell me bout da trees? ya shaid da folliage was nice... what colors and shapes are da greenery... ah love ta talk about da woods.

I jest hope dat yar not drafty.. yar not cold at night are ya? I mean ah know your from warmer climes and can't deal with northern climates so well. Offer yar captors any ransom... all pay it.

Jehan

I tried offeringk dhem money. Dhey are nye interested een any sum dhat I 'ave offered. Even unto vhat Black'eart eez offeringk. Dhey say dhat I em wort' more dhan anytingk dhat my friends could pay.

Dhey speak of Black'eart as eef 'e are notingk at all. Dhis eez bigger dhan I could 'ave imagined...but what end why I do nye 'ave a clue.

Dhe nights ahr like dhose of 'orn's End. But I do nye know vhere I em. Dhere are elms end cherry trees end sometingk dhat Dramtin 'as called "evergreens".

It is dhe lack of privacy dhat I em 'avingk trouble wit...I em followed EVERYVHERE!

ah know.. its tough but keep yar spirits up... perhaps take up singing... or if theres a nearby ocean or beach take sum walks and collect sum seashells ah Know Elle would really like a new neklace and wit all da spare free time.

Jehan

*kindly*
So I'll expect a nice shell necklace next time we see each other? ah love walkin on sandy beaches... its so soft and squishes under yar pads nicely. its tougher ta fight in it. So tell me more about the beach... I love beaches.

jehan

WhAt GoEs, WhErE, WhY Is It So DaRk hErE?

MareeatoatsanddoeseatoatsandlittlelambseativyaKidwilleativytoowouldntyou

WhErE iS My GoLd CoiN?

TL

I can not offer any more than that which has already been offered to you Marcena, except the comfort of my thoughts. If you have the chance, take a good look at what's around you...anything that sticks out would be a good start. Are you being held in a place that is plain of view...a tree or rock cluster perhaps. Did you wake up there, or do you remember being taken in the night? Anything and everything can be useful, just think about it.

Kalin

You showed me sands and shoars, filled the gape of my mind's open soars, and killed the one I call alone. You wispered in my ear and heart when all was nothingness and dark. Dear Marcena thought our story is fresh and new, the life of my own I would gladly give for you. I tell you this for it is true, you brought the love of life shinning anew, suprized that you do not wake the dead with your overflow of life, that your smile could sting like a knife with you gone. I tremble now, knowing you are ok, knowing in my heart that I'll see you soon some day.

I wanted to tell you this in private but it is not possable to do so. Marcena, in a mind as strough with torment as mine, you willingly gave me a small flicker of life. I will hold it every night in my dreams, you know the light that I speek of.

Hope,
Arkade Prince

Elle say, don't worry Marcena.... I help find you..... Elle might even go to great lengths to get help to find you.... fear not... your friends is on deh prowl now... enemy not go far and you be home safe soon....

I smell something nasty brewing here.

TL,
You shall receive one and a half times your years pay for the girls safe return.
You have until the end of the next month to do so.

Storm

StOrM???

NeW nAmE, SaMe FacELEss FacES. SuNLIght PurGAGes ShaDows You knoW? Gone Gone Gone, hey now focus I can. He He funfunfunfunfunfun!!!! If I am paid in slaves, wuold you make that payment as well? Blood? Deaths? Undead creatures to do my bidding? Years of your service? Think about what you offer before you offer hehehehehehe!! The thought of Shadows in the daylight has given me new focus, yes?

Misty Misty am I, need a new shell to just get by.
Old one gone, gone away, but more better one is on my way.
crimes of the father pass on to the son, hmm mine will be good to have some fun.
Though my spirit he does have within, not my blood this sometimes kin.
With new focus of thought in mind, I take up where I left behind.
The little maid trapped in the manor, to the light of day her captures splatter.
But in the end she will die too, a kid will eat ivy too wouldn't you?

I suppose if that doesn't work out, the daughters fame is still about.

Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy, a kid will eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

TL

byersmatthew said:
StOrM???

NeW nAmE, SaMe FacELEss FacES. SuNLIght PurGAGes ShaDows You knoW? Gone Gone Gone, hey now focus I can. He He funfunfunfunfunfun!!!! If I am paid in slaves, wuold you make that payment as well? Blood? Deaths? Undead creatures to do my bidding? Years of your service? Think about what you offer before you offer hehehehehehe!! The thought of Shadows in the daylight has given me new focus, yes?

Misty Misty am I, need a new shell to just get by.
Old one gone, gone away, but more better one is on my way.
crimes of the father pass on to the son, hmm mine will be good to have some fun.
Though my spirit he does have within, not my blood this sometimes kin.
With new focus of thought in mind, I take up where I left behind.
The little maid trapped in the manor, to the light of day her captures splatter.
But in the end she will die too, a kid will eat ivy too wouldn't you?

I suppose if that doesn't work out, the daughters fame is still about.

Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy, a kid will eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

TL

Sins of the father indeed. Pass on to the son? I thought a fairer child was in order...though with you, that is quite irrelevant I suppose.

As for your coin.

I believe I still have one.

Marcey-

Please do not lose hope. There are those who shall not rest until you have your freedom...and until those who have stolen such from you have paid for their theft. I know you can rely upon Dramthin and his comrades to see you safely home. Never doubt that you have friends and family out there searching for you.

In good faith,
Mara Glenbeck

Back