A faire?

I heard an interesting rumor the other day that there will soon be a faire at th crossroads? If this is so, then perhaps I will make preperations to be at the crossroads in the upcoming month. I wonder though...

Since my fiance and I are new to the area, we do not have a house as of yet to stay. I wonder if there is any room elsewehere? As I had mentioned last time, both my fiance and I are excellent cooks, as well as good dancers and good singers. We have little money but what we lack in finances we make up in entertainment. Also as a side note, one thing my fiance and I were able to purchase on our travels was a Dwarven/Mistrali Fire Pot (BBQ). One thing we will be making for our cabin is the following:

-Ground Meat mixed w/ avacado, sauteed onions and mushrooms, with tomatos and lettuce. Served on Toasted Bread with aioli and djion mustard.
-Hummus served with Pita Bread.
-Cooked Potatoes mixed with an assortment of flavors for a homemade classic Potato salad.
-A classic Romani Salad, served with fresh tomatoes, a spring mix of greens, mushrooms and avacodo, all topped with a garlic sauce.
-Fresh Bread made by yours truely.

Please tell me what you think, and if it would be possible to stay at anyone home.

Diego Salvetore

Diego,

Assuming both that I can get a ward, and that the earlier-discussed idea you suggested comes to fruition, I could easily house you and your fiance at my workshop.

One note though: Don't touch the contraptions inside without asking me first, lest you find yourself on the wrong end of an exploding device.

I hope we can discuss your idea further, shortly. My message to you must have been waylaid, if it has not reached you by this time. I shall send it again.

Waiting for a reply,
Kurguard Zulandarka, last engineer of the Tinkerstouch clan, descendant of Parilus.

Diego, I shall hopefully be arriving soon, if you could secure lodging for me as well you know I would be very much greatfull. Tell we see wach other again, be safe my brother.

Demitri

Diego,

It is not very likely that there will be a fair in two weeks time. The fae except those that I believe belong on this relam, such as the seasons, are the only that remain. And it was their faire that came through the Crossroads (Crocevia Fautue) about three years ago. But since the Fae have left this plane I do not think we shall being seeing their faire anytime soon.

I am not sure if you have been abreasted of our current situation, but Andar is currently at war with Llantry. Llantry has already take our capital, and has an assualt going on, on our Unveristy. This Duchy and town are the last fall back points for this war.

Ideally it would be nice if a faire was coming to town, but with how dangerous our Kingdom and our town is, I am not so sure we will be seeing one soon.

Also, if you would like Daylynn and I can offer to ward a cabin for you, your beautiful Fiance, and any others in need of a place to stay. If you need anything more please come visit me or send me a private message.

Back