A favor....

Kaia

Hey guys! I'm out here on the East Coast, but JP suggested I post this here in addition to the HQ boards. My sister has been out in San Francisco for a couple months and is having a hard time finding an appartment. Apparently it's a big popularity contest and you have to convince people that you are the most awesome person in the world in 30 seconds or less. (This might be how all appartment shopping goes for all I know, but my sister seems to think it's particular to San Fran).

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you knew anyone out in San Francisco who might know of someone who needs a roommate or wants to get a group together to rent an appartment. My sister is kind of a crunchy, guru-y,new-age type of person with a little bit of diva mixed in. The bonus to having her as a roommate is that she is a massage therapist. I'm told other people think she's pretty cool, but I'm her sister so I can't vouch for that. :p

If you do think you know someone who might be able to help her, please email me (dana @ awakeneddesign DOT com) and I'll send you her contact info and more information on what she's looking for.

Thanks guys!

Dana

Hey and while you're at it, be sure to post up the dates of your first event that you guys are gonna hold down there ASAP cause some of us are planning to make the trip at least for the opener!

Back