A Few Questions

This was my understanding as well. That between market days I would glean the skills to make more of such magnificent weapons, so I would need it returned to me between market days to further study it, but I personally do not wield any sort of weapon so need no weapon. Apologize for any misunderstandings, I was very adamant to Niae that it make it back to me at the end of every market day so that I may construct better weapons for the town. To date this has worked well. The weapon should be wielded in whatever way best benefits the town, this is a basic precept of the Earth Guild. I leave it in the hands of better men and minds to determine what is best for the town in my absence.

Can not wait for my return.
BtB

BtB said:
Apologize for any misunderstandings, I was very adamant to Niae that it make it back to me at the end of every market day so that I may construct better weapons for the town.

After re-reading my post I wish to clarify, that Niae was only doing as I told her. I only stressed to her that I needed the weapon back to study, not that it was a "town weapon," so the apology was for that misunderstanding. I believe that it is all cleared up currently. I am close to mastering some of the interesting a unique abilities of the blade. Just wait till I make blades that swing death or are anathema to certain races. Your trust in me will be well placed and rewarded.

Many blessings,
BtB

Back