A Final Pulse of Magic

Kitaruen

Knight
A humanoid with scaley skin, red, black, gold, green, and clear pearlescence across his body dressed in the humble clothes of a messenger can be seen as this pulse of magic travels thru the dreaming. It is clear the message is not a typical dream but more of a pulse of magic with intent to inform which was released yesterday but took till now to echo sufficiently in the dream realm for all to hear and know.

I am the messenger of the Elder Council.
The Red
The Black
The Gold
The Green
The Mother
I was created with the singular purpose to serve as the eyes and ears of the council. To serve as their mouth piece in delivering a message. I existed for 37 minutes. I excelled in my position and duty. I then ceased for that was all that was required of me.

To all I bore the message that the Age of Aquarius an age of turmoil, suffering, and nearly thirty foretold Apocalii is over.
To all I bore the message that the Age of Capricorn an age of boon, prosperity, and rebuilding of the bons that bind- of community has begun.

I bore the message to the Fae that they must clean up their act and the stone table be reformed.
I bore the message to the Valoran that their duty is ended and immortality no longer theirs.
I bore the message to the Griffons congratulations on saving their race from the brink.
I bore the message to the Adventurers congratulation on their many victories and on ending the Age of Aquarius nearly a decade prematurely.

The Truth is the realm of Prademar may well not have survived the Age of Aquarius, and due to the Adventurers not only did it survive- the world may soon Thrive.

The Elder Council is fully awakened and will take an active hand in Prademar once more, but it is so sworn that they will not begin the Dragon Wars that once so ravaged the land again, they will be active. But have no fear for the masses of mortals have earned their freedom. Thanks to the Adventurers.

Well done, Well meet.
Adventurers I am your gift.

The Squire Rusty has my head and spine. This shall serve the Adventurers as an Omni-Catalyst once, and perhaps prove useful in other ways once the magic is depleted. This is the Elders gift to the Adventurers for being a beacon of hope and victory.

The magic continues spiraling into the dreaming for all to hear but clearly is depleted. No new magic seems to add to this wake.

Back