A Friday Night Meeting

Lurin

Duke
As Always it seems we have a number of issues to discuss, to that end I will be hosting a meeting this coming Friday night in Fairfax at the earliest opportunity near the fireplace by the earth circle. As a reminder while I am a lord, my authority is not over the lands of Fairfax and no one should feel in anyway compelled to attend.

If you have something you'd like to discuss please let me know, and I may include it on my list, or attempt to get the parties involved together as best I can.

Things currently on my Agenda to discuss.
1.) New....Visitors to town, I'm sure you've all heard the dreaming and there seems to be some disagreement on how to handle things.

2.) The eternal Leaf crown

3.) Creatures of magic - There have been some recent developments, Liddia Fallingstar knows more and will have the opportunity to share.

4.) Revisiting the Adventurer's Council - It's been well over a year since a group was formed with representatives from the existing groups, we should have a discussion to make sure all existing groups feel represented.

With respect,
Lord Enan Bluewater

Am I also on your agenda, Lord Bluewater? or is that something to discuss afterwards?

Grimshaw

Your issue is already handled Grimshaw, the meeting is ideally to inform people of things we need additional help on/the town at large needs to be aware of. However if you wish to make your situation and it's resolution more public I can add that to the agenda.

-Lord Enan Bliuewater

There was a group of adventures that helped restore the deed to the manor of Edington, I need to speak with them.

Ignathis Nachtfeuer

I am glad to hear the Adventurer's Council is on your docket. As a product of my predecessor, I had planned on reforming it, so it will be good to discuss.
Aramis and I have a development and an opportunity regarding the Stone Elves and the golden door.
There is a group of basilisks south of town that I plan on forming a group to take on first thing Friday evening, but we can set out after the meeting.

May your hearthfire burn eternal, and your tankard endless!

~Sheriff Draco Ardel

Lord Bluewater,

Thank you for your reassurance
I look forward to meetin wit you at yer convenience this faire.

Grimshaw.

Enan I also bush to add that I need a group to help me clear a mechanical creature from a Barn for the Romany. I have information for those interested also I have much information on the Father Boemanne situation should he be encountered.

Hey Nikkolai! That sounds like info for just small amounts of people... Not all the obnoxious gadje! Besides, meetings are boring, and you and I will probably be busy during the meeting anyway!

-Radi

Oh! Okay. That's fair. Here! I'll do it for you.

Hey everyone! Go talk to Nikkolai if you want to hear what he says! If not, that's fine too. I don't care.

-Radi

Back