A general Thank you Thread.

Gunnar

Squire
Hi guys,
I feel like often times we find ourselves on these boards with the best intention of making the game a better place - but it sometimes dribbles down into some discouraging notions, as well as some frustrating threads due to differences in the way people view how to make the game 'better'.

I would like to say a general shout out to -all- staff as a thank you. For being a player for ~11 years (started in 98/99, took some time off, came back), I have watched this game improve exponentially thanks in part to every staff member (Owner, GM, HoP,Props, Plot, Rules and otherwise) to individual players who have made my experience here a great one over the years.

The Alliance as a whole, East Coast, Mid, or West, is a thriving and great place, and I'm happy to be a part of it.

So seriously. Thank you.

Sincerely,
-Alison B.

Thank you Alison.

Thank you, Alison.

If it wasn't for Mike and Company way back when (and Mike V specifically for an article in Dragon), I'd never have gotten into ANY of the LARPs I did.

So yep. Thanks. :)

I agree with Alison.
Thank you to all who have put effort, great and small into alliance.
A very special thank you to you Mike our fearless leader.
I have been doing this so long It would not be easy to count the years (admittedly partially because I do not want to realize I am that old.), but it would be even harder to try to count all the good times and good memories this game has brought to me.
Thank you Alliance

Lee TPO Snag

Back