A great big HELLO!!!!!

Well all guess who it is........ME!!!

And guess what else, I am currently back in Washington..... I was able to arrange things so that I copuld come home sooner.... :)

Just wanted to say hello...

Nicholai Voyani said:

And guess what else, I am currently back in Washington..... I was able to arrange things so that I copuld come home sooner.... :)

so does that mean we, and the fell realm, will be seeing you sunday?:)

Nicholai Voyani said:

YAY! I am so very happy! :D

Sunday???? Well that all depends on a coupla of factors, the main one being if I have a vehicle available, I just returned here, and my wife is in the field, so the vehicle is on base, and I have no way of getting to it. If I have a ride then I will see what I can do, although it would probably be to NPC, cause I have no money.....

Nicholai Voyani said:
Sunday???? Well that all depends on a coupla of factors, the main one being if I have a vehicle available, I just returned here, and my wife is in the field, so the vehicle is on base, and I have no way of getting to it. If I have a ride then I will see what I can do, although it would probably be to NPC, cause I have no money.....
No worry, if you can, you can, and if you cant, you cant. And I dont mind more NPCs, makes more blood on the field.:)

Hey, where do you live, i might be able to give you a ride pending on that.

welcome back man

Hey dude, welcome back.

I currently have a car, but am on my permit. I should be getting my license soon, so if you need a ride in the future, I'll be happy to oblige.

Luke

Welcome back!

Well, if you make it there or not, welcome back homie.

Welcome back!

Back